• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify [SOLVED]A nhentai manga that I can't find

Kaimo Siru

Mar 14, 2023
It's a story about a skinny guy who's not good looking or popular. He's a virgin and I think he went to a cafe/host to lose virginity and he found out that the girl which was going to serve him was a classmate of his. I think she starts with handjob and then the deed and gets crempied. This girls has long black hair if I remember correctly she wasn't extremely exaggerated as a char I think he's was the cold one too. Also there's a sequel which the mc goes again and finds another classmate of his and this one is a short hair probably blond gyaru and I remember after the fuck the two girls meet and the story ends.

It was not a really popular one and it was pretty old the author published once a couple months I think. If I would guess probably less than 20k favourite or even lower than 10k.

It was a one time only that I read and still remember but I can't remember the tags if someone has any idea I would be thankful.

The other thing I remember is that it may not had a colored cover.

Vexyloph

May 5, 2024
Could it be "Suki na Ko no Beit Saki ga H na Service o Shiteiru" series by Tohyama eight? The author has many similar mangas like the one you described. The second and third work doesn't seem to be translated into english though.

Last edited:

Kaimo Siru

Mar 14, 2023
Could it be "Suki na Ko no Beit Saki ga H na Service o Shiteiru" series by Tohyama eight? The author has many similar mangas like the one you described. The second and third work doesn't seem to be translated into english though.

Thank you, I've read it a couple years back so I didn't remember really well, it was just for nostalgic cuz I liked when I had read it