meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Ok so it has the gay tag and I need to know if it's just one obscure scene locked away in some convoluted shit and/or it's just a single scene barely a minute or two lost in a sea of straight sex. Cause it's extremely annoying many people abuse the tag system like I mentioned before
Also, there's more pics of Beast Boy jerking off than anything else.

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
Hi just palyed it was and damn it has potential.
All would like to know is there some way for beat boy to transform the Male charactrs like Robin,Superman,Batman,and other characters into female ?

Also since Garfield gets his powers from the martian DNA is it possible for him to control and change miss martian?

After watching this Can't wait for Wonder Women to be (Mommy Dragon,Slutty Tiger, Cum Slave hippo,Breeding Wolf)

Last edited:

Noboaody324

Dec 2, 2020
Hello!
Lots of questions, let's go one by one.
The transformations into animals will be in the way of anthro furries, or anthro animals, there won't be any feral animals or bestiality on the game.

The goal is for the game to have no "End", there will be Route Ends, where you finish a transformation of a character, but you'll be able to continue playing and have sex scenes with those finalized transformed characters.
Same with special scenes where Beast also transforms with the "victim". These will come in the future, as updates roll out.
I'm making a Roadmap and will in the future post it where details better the future updates for the game.
The Patreon Exclusive scene for now has a good showing of how far these transformations will go!

About impregnation scenes, that will come in the future, not sure if all characters will have it, but that might come as a vote for the community to vote on.

And about future characters, yes! The main goal is to have more characters from Teen Titans and DC as a whole, and also characters from outside of the DC Universe.

And for last, thanks for the suggestion! Will be sure to remember it for the future, a lot of people have messaged me saying that they really enjoyed the Bad Ends in the game and would enjoy seeing more of them! So I'll explore them in the future.
Would love terra in the game

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Ok so it has the gay tag and I need to know if it's just one obscure scene locked away in some convoluted shit and/or it's just a single scene barely a minute or two lost in a sea of straight sex. Cause it's extremely annoying many people abuse the tag system like I mentioned before
For now, one of the routes has Raven as a Femboy, and there are scenes of the main male character masturbating.
Male characters and more male tf's are planned to come in the future!

Hi just palyed it was and damn it has potential.
All would like to know is there some way for beat boy to transform the Male charactrs like Robin,Superman,Batman,and other characters into female ?

Also since Garfield gets his powers from the martian DNA is it possible for him to control and change miss martian?

After watching this Can't wait for Wonder Women to be (Mommy Dragon,Slutty Tiger, Cum Slave hippo,Breeding Wolf)

Scenes of Beast transforming into other things might come in the future, right now there's a vote on Patreon with future transformations, so anything is possible.
And male characters are planned! Those will have two routes, one where they stay male, and one where they turn into females, so people have that choice.

Nov 22, 2018
Will there be bad endings involving any of the females, such as Beast Boy taking the transformations too far? For Example, on the Cow Raven path, maybe he either forces it too much or experiences a momentary lapse in control, and permamently regresses (think that's the right word) Raven into a full cow, animal brain and all, as well as any babies she had become calves (due to that route saying impreg content).
Also, will Raven and Harley get any other transformations? For example, maybe a route where Beast Boy turns her into a bird-brained raven harpy (basically Papi from Monster Musume, but raven themed and probably with bigger assets). Or maybe Harley Quinn gets a route where Harley Quinn becomes a futa hyena, with both genital types and possible (probable) femdom content due to hyena matriarchal society.

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Will there be bad endings involving any of the females, such as Beast Boy taking the transformations too far? For Example, on the Cow Raven path, maybe he either forces it too much or experiences a momentary lapse in control, and permamently regresses (think that's the right word) Raven into a full cow, animal brain and all, as well as any babies she had become calves (due to that route saying impreg content).
Also, will Raven and Harley get any other transformations? For example, maybe a route where Beast Boy turns her into a bird-brained raven harpy (basically Papi from Monster Musume, but raven themed and probably with bigger assets). Or maybe Harley Quinn gets a route where Harley Quinn becomes a futa hyena, with both genital types and possible (probable) femdom content due to hyena matriarchal society.
For the first question, the game is not going to have any content where someone fully transforms into an animal, no feral content is planned.

And for the second question, for now, the only TFs planned for Raven and Harley are the one inside the game.
When those routes are all finished, I'll add a new Harley Quinn route (So she has two), and the development focus will shift from a mix of new characters/adding scenes for old characters.
I don't see any new Raven TF Routes being added, but new Raven TFs are going to be explored through the Beast Training system, which will allow people to see more TF Scenes, but those will contained to a single scene. (For example, the Patreon scene where Raven shortly turns into a male anthro horse at end, that scene will be available for free on the next update!)

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
you know you can keep your opinion in the head right like you dont need to say them out louad also when you say youre opinion out loud people will comment on it
I hope you understood my play on words to give it a humorous meaning without losing the irony. The boy told me not to play a game that I previously said I wouldn't play. Isn't that pointing out the obvious?

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
why dont you make your own games
I have them, I even have my own designs and gallery. But since I live in a Latin American country, I do not have the resources to upload it to a place as prestigious as this place; But as soon as the economic situation improves I will be able to make it a reality. In the meantime, let's look for the best to satisfy our desires and fantasies.

why you still here?

I respond when they talk to me... you have referenced me, well here I am... do you also argue the obvious?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I have them, I even have my own designs and gallery. But since I live in a Latin American country, I do not have the resources to upload it to a place as prestigious as this place; But as soon as the economic situation improves I will be able to make it a reality. In the meantime, let's look for the best to satisfy our desires and fantasies.

I respond when they talk to me... you have referenced me, well here I am... do you also argue the obvious?
well i could show you some games you take look at :)

Reactions: MMaaggiicc

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
what Ai is used to do these? all the other ai's always have something that you cant do nsfw things.
only ones that are hosted online for free have anti nsfw filters. If you download a generating model straight to your PC (stable diffusions is the most popular) or use certain paid ones then you can generate nsfw art. but fair warning, doing it straight from your computer takes a lot of cpu and graphics card power.

Reactions: Kiryuuco
Jul 21, 2018
only ones that are hosted online for free have anti nsfw filters. If you download a generating model straight to your PC (stable diffusions is the most popular) or use certain paid ones then you can generate nsfw art. but fair warning, doing it straight from your computer takes a lot of cpu and graphics card power.
There are a few free ones that allow you to do NSFW, but they tend to get shut down within months; I assume because of mounting server costs as people flock to them and very few actually sign up to be paying customers

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Kiryuuco
Are you the Artist? If not please tell me who the artist is for the artwork is Amazing

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Kiryuuco
Are you the Artist? If not please tell me who the artist is for the artwork is Amazing
No, I'm not the artist. I use StableDiffusion for the generation of the images.
My plan is to soon hire a real artist to make art for the game, and ditch the used of StableDiffusion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
No, I'm not the artist. I use StableDiffusion for the generation of the images.
My plan is to soon hire a real artist to make art for the game, and ditch the used of StableDiffusion.
Your very good with StableDiffusion and the artwork is amazing. If you hire an Artist please make sure they can make high quality 3d images. Cartoon style images after what you have already done would just be a big disappointment.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Kiryuuco your Mediafire links got taken down, cause it contains copyrighted music (or Mediafire thinks so).

Pack it as 7z and Mediafire can't scan it, I removed the PC mediafire link for now.

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
Edvin from 1-star review.
Talent is not something that can be learned. :) :unsure: :confused: :unsure: :oops: :ROFLMAO:

The game is decent for a first try.
With some hard work and dedication, you'll become a talented game developer, I'm sure. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kiryuuco
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes