• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shkdi11

Mar 17, 2020
Game stuck on loading for me(( Such sadness((( Upd find sort of solution - delete OST-Game folder in appdata local it works for me.
BROOOOO THANK YOU SO MUCH MY MANNNN I LOVE YOU!!!! THANKKKK YOUUU OMGGGG ITS FUCKING WORK!!!!!! HOLYSHIT

Brinline

May 23, 2021
Another game with 5+ years of development?
Perhaps, key thing is that there's some "gameplay" even if it's so little :) You don't just go to the inn/tavern thing, but you have to find another way in. However the sex scenes seemed boring, hopefully gets improved.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Woooooooo can't wait for this to release after Elder Scrolls 6 or Grand Theft Auto 6 with so many modern features missing
I mean, there's not much point in comparing the work of one guy to the work of a team hundreds strong.

Dwarf Fortress is absurdly good and Toady is a god programmer, but it'd still be way better if it had a full dev team (and indeed has improved a lot in the legibility department since he got a small one)

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
What do I do after watching mom in the bath house? There's no direction and I can't find anything else to do.

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
I liked the previous parts, I'll have to somehow try. Silicon lust, from this author, it's best:love:

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes