• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Can anyone help me Identify Who These Characters Are and What Anime they Are From?

DarkRidererWind72

Jan 7, 2021
It took me a long time to figure out that these games that I bought are parodies to existing Anime/Manga/Light Novel.

But the only ones that I don't know where they are from is the 4th game in this series, can anyone tell me where they are from?

This Hentai game from DLsite 睡眠○シミュレーション4 :

RJ01059479_img_smp1.jpg

Like these for example:

Illya (Prisma Version):
Image:

RJ01040755_img_smp1.jpg

睡眠○シミュレーション3: This one is Illya from Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mahiro Oyama & Mihari Oyama:
Image:

RJ01104451_img_smp1.jpg

睡眠○シミュレーション5: This one is both Mahiro & Mihari From Onii-chan is done for!/ I'm Now Your Sister!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rin Shima, Nadeshiko Kagamihara, Aoi Inuyama, Chiaki Oogaki & Ena Saitou:
Image:

RJ01155455_img_smp1.jpg

睡眠○シミュレーション6: The Main cast from Laid-Back Camp/Yuru Camp△.

There is a 7th one in production that is coming late May, also I've not included the 2nd and 1st series of the game because I don't currently buy or own at the moment.

Again, can someone help me identify the characters and the anime from 睡眠○シミュレーション4?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
My guess is that it's . The leftmost girl's hair style doesn't seem to necessarily fit because her twintails appear to be super thin, but in one of the preview pictures where her legs are raised it looks like her hair is split in two, plus she has that characteristic ahoge on top too. I know nothing about the series itself. I used to narrow it down and I recommend you do the same if you aren't sure about my take.

Reactions: DarkRidererWind72

DarkRidererWind72

Jan 7, 2021
My guess is that it's . The leftmost girl's hair style doesn't seem to necessarily fit because her twintails appear to be super thin, but in one of the preview pictures where her legs are raised it looks like her hair is split in two, plus she has that characteristic ahoge on top too. I know nothing about the series itself. I used to narrow it down and I recommend you do the same if you aren't sure about my take.
I had some time looking as well and compared to what you mention about her hair being down, I think it might be as well, but I can double check later on the website you linked but overall I think you might right.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
I had some time looking as well and compared to what you mention about her hair being down, I think it might be as well, but I can double check later on the website you linked but overall I think you might right.
Your request got me kinda curious too and I asked around a bit. Some of my friends think that it might be instead. Personally, I don't see it, but as far as I know it doesn't necessarily have to be main characters from the series, whichever it is. Although perhaps a bit of a hassle, another thing you could do is comb through the dev's Ci-en when he was actively developing it and check if he mentioned or hinted at which parody it could be. Perhaps someone commented about it too. You could even ask him about it in one of his latest articles if you're not convinced by any of the possibilities.

Reactions: DarkRidererWind72