• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

megadude9

Jun 16, 2018
Told people his game was good in reviews using alt accounts or friends and messed with the mods a few times. Dev said mods were deleting good reviews while keeping the bad, he pestered the mods to delete bad reviews, mods said throw away accounts were used to write reviews then never to be seen again, at some point mods slapped him with a warning along with a suspension, it devolved into a cat fight after the mods snooped in on the dev's discord to see the dev telling his fans about it, and that is how reviews got banned. Sometime afterwards he tried reuploading his game as a remake to circumvent this, might have been more than once not sure as another account tried this as well, this almost worked until people realized there wasn't anything different with the "new" game, and with that the mods had had enough.
That's a damn shame because this game has genuinely good content. I wonder why he felt the need to post fake reviews? Guess people in this line of work aren't always exactly mentally healthy.

I wonder if he'll post the koikatsu cards if he stops development

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
From the discord

I welcome you to version 0.88&Half!

Everyone , did you think the hospital could stop me? More or less yes.
I didn't want April to be burnt, so I decided to do a little something to compensate.
Putting aside bugs and fixed grammar, I decided to render old events.
Since I did not have the entire material to work decently.
Among the girls, some have not yet even received an event upgrade, and this girl chosen for the build is Sheila.
These are the re-done events
Instant Training - Asmedia's Event
Clash of realms - Sheila's Event
Regaining strengh
Sheila's debt
About Celestials
This small update will be released immediately for everyone, and then send the focus directly to the next version, all you have to do is download the patch and overwrite the files.
I take advantage of this post to talk for a moment about the current situation of the game.
As you can also see, the girls' goal has been lost, and this time I think it will be difficult to get it back, as I now see a decay in the game's interest.
Whether it is the fault of the game itself, the continued growth of piracy around it, the fact that more than a thousand people take supporters' rewards without permission, whether the voice of the haters is louder than that of the fans.
The fact is that the main reason is probably my own fault, so I'll probably have to start thinking of solutions in case the situation becomes more drastic, whether it's hiring someone to improve the game, making some spin-off project or even handing it over to someone else to give it a better light.
Should such a thing materialise, I will discuss it in a separate post.
That said, I thank you for your continued trust and support in me, in the game, and in future projects.

Public release:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
So my main issue with Zimon is he's all about the money. All these "goals" he sets for getting stuff with girls is pretty annoying. Whenever he sees a dip in his subs he always talks about it like it's the end of the world. So since he was at the "goal" for adding stuff to the other girls he won't do it because it's not at the goal when he decides he's actually going to do anything about it.

I was a evolved tier i think it was called for about a year then he started with this doom and gloom talk which turned me off. Seems his passion isn't for the game but the money he can bring in. He's honestly the one dev I've seen always complaining about these goals not hitting or losing them. I just don't think the passion is there.

Which sucks because when it first came out he was gun ho about updates and just generally wanting to make a great game.

Reactions: DragonsFear

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
I wonder why he felt the need to post fake reviews?
I think the same reason fake reviews exist on amazon for chinese products as some people just got conditioned to look for the biggest numbers and it's an easy way to generate traffic through the almighty algorithm. As some would say "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying" yet if I read a review that's written like a love letter I know something is sus :rolleyes: Could say the same for reviews by retards that lack common sense and go off on tangents about fetishes not in the game.

Guess people in this line of work aren't always exactly mentally healthy.
Yeah, didn't help that they kept comparing their game with CK or when TW was trending.

Wouldn't count on it. That review scandal happened like 3 years ago and even when the dev winds up in the hospital they still think about keeping their numbers up.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I wonder why he felt the need to post fake reviews?
IIRC the dev was certain someone at F95 hated/s him. His proof was that whenever CoR gets an update it doesn't get bumped up in the Latest Updates list. So the one advantage there is to getting pirated on F95, being exposure, is something CoR didn't get.
Whether or not that has any root in reality I couldn't say. But I'm fairly certain it was his justification for breaking the rules, even while he denied doing so.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
That's a damn shame because this game has genuinely good content. I wonder why he felt the need to post fake reviews? Guess people in this line of work aren't always exactly mentally healthy.

Back then, it was very clear the dev felt like the game wasn't getting the attention he wanted. Dev would go into rants about how people should be discussing the game more on the thread, and would often ask for more reviews. Comparisons to similar, but more sucessful games would come up constantly. He would also ask users for new ideas that would make the game more sucessful (as if we knew that lol). Even today you can see a lot of undercooked ideas implemented into the game from that time. Trying a bunch of stuff to see what would make the game the next smash hit.

At the end of the day, the dev assumed this game would be his gold mine, and he thought that quality-wise, it should be. When confronted with the reality that things weren't going the way he envisioned, he took matters into his own hands and tried to cheat the system. He tried so hard to get more visibility on this website and ended up getting practically none nowdays. It's a shame, this game has a lot of good things going for it. But you need A LOT to stand out in the crowd, specially for a Koikatsu game. Luck is a big factor if you want to make big bucks in this line of work.

Reactions: Crevanille

)WhyNot(

Formerly 'Hanseles'
Jul 8, 2017
I ran into a problem, the game doesn’t want to switch to other languages at all, and the settings are reset all the time. Is this a problem on my part? Or is the game just crap? Maybe someone knows

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Told people his game was good in reviews using alt accounts or friends and messed with the mods a few times. Dev said mods were deleting good reviews while keeping the bad, he pestered the mods to delete bad reviews, mods said throw away accounts were used to write reviews then never to be seen again, at some point mods slapped him with a warning along with a suspension, it devolved into a cat fight after the mods snooped in on the dev's discord to see the dev telling his fans about it, and that is how reviews got banned. Sometime afterwards he tried reuploading his game as a remake to circumvent this, might have been more than once not sure as another account tried this as well, this almost worked until people realized there wasn't anything different with the "new" game, and with that the mods had had enough.
Zimon doing that meme, putting a stick in his bike and then crying about others... I wish he'd just let go of that.

I'd rather he focuses more on coding the game properly. I just had a glitch where talking to Aneko during the main quest triggered Asmedia kitchen quickie scene again afterwards... at midnight.... That's *again* for me, because for some reason that scene get's triggered a lot when something is bugged.
Also, for some reason Nyx is refered to as "he" in the Aneko scene and now I wonder if the text of the game is written in a different language, because that smells like google translate.

Reactions: vilewe7570
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes