• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrDuckTape

Dec 27, 2022
Is the quest a one time only? I kinda miss clicked while exploring and now it seems I cant reenter..
ya it is a one time go and the route that would have helped you its the mother getting possessed route and even then that's a one off payday. Using the mirror in your room is a quick way to train at a price of rep and for soul mending I recommend the drink you can buy at the consumables store over the mending lady for cost effectiveness. If you need to know where the store is its just south of the haunted mansion entrance healing items can be bought there too.

Edit - did the math and the cost of recovering 1 fragmentation for the mending lady is about 67 rounded up as for the drink the cost is 50 for 1 fragmentation recovered also here is an image showing the location of the store shop here.PNG

Last edited:

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
ya it is a one time go and the route that would have helped you its the mother getting possessed route and even then that's a one off payday. Using the mirror in your room is a quick way to train at a price of rep and for soul mending I recommend the drink you can buy at the consumables store over the mending lady for cost effectiveness, and if you need to know where the store is its just south of the haunted mansion entrance healing items can be bought there too.
Dang.. Using the mirror I dont have enough corruption and corruption is maxed at 20..
Why cant I start the fight with the flesh boss? Failed first attempt and now that Im stocked up on potions I cant re initiate the fight??

DrDuckTape

Dec 27, 2022
Dang.. Using the mirror I dont have enough corruption and corruption is maxed at 20..
Why cant I start the fight with the flesh boss? Failed first attempt and now that Im stocked up on potions I cant re initiate the fight??
last i checked that's a known glitch and it will be patched out next update there isn't much you can do to fix it right now other than loading a previous save, and this is a lesson I personally have learnt form other games we have more than one save file use them.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
last i checked that's a known glitch and it will be patched out next update there isn't much you can do to fix it right now other than loading a previous save, and this is a lesson I personally have learnt form other games we have more than one save file use them.
Trust me I am..

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
So managed to finish dungeon 2, guessing thats it for this update? Been seeing the counselor, but now the daughter has taken an interest in me, and cant figure out how to progress the story. Also I kinda messed up on the haunted house mission, that means Laura is possessed and trying to grope Emma at every chance, but the game is kinda stuck at that point.

Have I reached roads end for now, or is there any way to progress these quests?

DrDuckTape

Dec 27, 2022
So managed to finish dungeon 2, guessing thats it for this update? Been seeing the counselor, but now the daughter has taken an interest in me, and cant figure out how to progress the story. Also I kinda messed up on the haunted house mission, that means Laura is possessed and trying to grope Emma at every chance, but the game is kinda stuck at that point.

Have I reached roads end for now, or is there any way to progress these quests?
other than loading back and replaying or getting the different routes in the haunted house mission that's all there is in the game right now for about 16 days form me posting this (last Friday of every month I could be wrong) when we should be getting an update. You could go to the Patreon and get a newer version of the game, but be warned there isn't that much more in the game like dungeon 3 its just bit and bobs here and there adding more neat things to the game. Its more of you helping pay for the image/sprite work done for the game and getting a small bonus before the rest of us.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
other than loading back and replaying or getting the different routes in the haunted house mission that's all there is in the game right now for about 16 days form me posting this (last Friday of every month I could be wrong) when we should be getting an update. You could go to the Patreon and get a newer version of the game, but be warned there isn't that much more in the game like dungeon 3 its just bit and bobs here and there adding more neat things to the game. Its more of you helping pay for the image/sprite work done for the game and getting a small bonus before the rest of us.
Cheers.. Guess I´ll be waiting for another update from the page where I found the game..

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes