• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zhang8870

Feb 4, 2021
Is anyone following the progress of this game ( ) ? The dev had said in their april report that the game was going to be released in late may. They then made another report earlier this month ( ) but its behind a paywall. It seems to be a really promising NTS game but it keeps getting delayed.
Pity that the game probably won't be released anytime soon and there are no plans, milestones.. nothing at all. I've read the incomplete scenes in the DEMO game files and they are pretty well-written, the same high-quality as the dev's past NTS novels.

I guess it would be a miracle if I suddenly saw this game published one day.

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
Pity that the game probably won't be released anytime soon and there are no plans, milestones.. nothing at all. I've read the incomplete scenes in the DEMO game files and they are pretty well-written, the same high-quality as the dev's past NTS novels.

I guess it would be a miracle if I suddenly saw this game published one day.
Could you recommend some of their novels? I like wholesome NTS the most but never heard of their work before.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote