• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

zorro2000

Apr 27, 2023
To those who would like to include Sofia or Marta in a relationship with Daniel,who create an orgy. I tell them that the story, even though it is in its eighth part, still has not given all it has to the relationship between Daniel and Lana. We have not yet seen Lana being more open to Daniel through dialogues, winks in the presence of her father or friends, or a sexy dress in which she implicitly asks for him to fuck her, as well as more scenes of jealousy, or Lana getting up at night to look for Daniel, as shown in one of the covers, and perhaps the mother’s remorse towards her husband and Daniel’s attempt to win her back to him again. Finally, Daval has the final word. Please excuse me if I do not convey the idea, as the text has been translated from my original language.

Nov 14, 2023
no leaks, no spoiler!? I talk about id last update.
Chill my friend , don't ask here daily for leaks..Most of them dont care..People here leak or support by their own choice where their money is spent and many of them don't like to share.We should have patience and respect for those who leak by their own timings , As what we r,Pirates..

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes