daz3d no dick

thebeatman

Jan 5, 2018
Hey guys
I have a big problem, i installed the Genesis Male Genitalia pack but none of my male models has a dick. Can someone explain me what i have to download or how i apply a dick to them?

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
If it is part of the genesis pro packs or similar, then you do this: Select genesis figure > go into smart content > anatomy > male genitalia. Then simply re-apply skin material.

If you downloaded a pack from renderotica or similar, you will have to find it in the path where you installed it.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
What Agent HK47 said. You need to add the genitalia manually, i.e. navigate to where he said, and click on the appropriate icon to add the relevant genital. This is required for both males and females.

Under Content Library, these are found under Daz Studio Formats > My Daz3D Library > People > Genesis (whatever number and sex you are working with, example Genesis 3 Male) > Anatomy.

As for other genitals that you may have installed, as he said navigate to whichever 'main' folder you installed the genitals to (example: Daz Studio Formats > My Library > People > Genesis 8 Male > Anatomy > 3Fleet (for Dictator).

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
A quick note:
You need to have acquired one of the 'Pro' bundles that includes the Daz genitals (Michael 7 pro, etc). They aren't included by default in the later Genesis characters.

As for the other products, you don't need the Daz genitals if you have something else, but it does add variety if you have a selection of male genitals to 'change things up' with between characters.