• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
Sithlord86's mod works but bots are missing parts for SR24.
Sounds like you're doing an inventory! ;) That's going to be the case for all older bot mods. I've posted information on how to make mods work with SR24 so anyone can fix them for themselves but I have no plans to edit and re-post other people's mods. Cheers!

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
is there anywhere in game to sell a s ranked bot body with all s parts and a in mechanics and s in all other skills for more then 200k?? club max is 50k, seems like fleemarket caps at 30k, and bbs offers have limits per request viewed.
and a personal thought is to increase prices for selling bots as there are now 3 more bot parts needed to get them to work.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Sounds like you're doing an inventory! ;) That's going to be the case for all older bot mods. I've posted information on how to make mods work with SR24 so anyone can fix them for themselves but I have no plans to edit and re-post other people's mods. Cheers!
i have no programing skills at all, i am a absoulte amature at using computers, as i have posted before i am a ID10T error waiting to happen on a computer.

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
is there anywhere in game to sell a s ranked bot body with all s parts and a in mechanics and s in all other skills for more then 200k?? club max is 50k, seems like fleemarket caps at 30k, and bbs offers have limits per request viewed.
and a personal thought is to increase prices for selling bots as there are now 3 more bot parts needed to get them to work.
You're right about the limits at Robosechs and the flea market. On the BBS the upper limit is 200K for combat trained bots and lower than that for other skill sets. I've tweaked BBS payments before, maybe it is time to tweak them again to increase the upper limits. This isn't any help now but planned quests will include building custom bots for high rollers. This will be sort of like the Mob Quest but you'll get paid for the work instead of being forced to give them away.

If you're willing to develop a little computer skill you can open the BBS .json files buried inside the 'mods' folder in any text editor, use 'save as', and then edit them to make your own BBS offers. Sounds difficult I know but it really isn't. Just be careful not to accidentally delete any of the punctuation! :) The first mod I made for DSCS was BBS offers selling parts because I was impatient trying to get what I needed by scavenging or at the flea market. I think veteran players thought I was just lazy!

Editing bot mods is the same. Open the .json file in any text editor, use 'save as', and then add the missing parts being careful to match the punctuation used to enter other parts exactly. Just remember to move the original file out of the mods folder, you can't use both! Cheers!

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
YuriShikane's mods will sometimes lock up the game SR24 during sex scenes. all other training if fine.
i think Eekhoorn123's Witcher girls mod has the wrong json files to run in SR24 as you can find the bots, but no photos of them.
Hi cavebear, I added all 7 of YuriShikane's bot mods to my SR24-0.6.1 game on my PC and bought them all at the flea market. After fixing parts on a couple of them I trained all seven bots in sex a half dozen times each and nothing went wrong. The images and videos all ran properly on my system. Not sure why you're having a problem but since I can't reproduce it there's no way I can figure it out. Sorry.

poil

May 18, 2017
Glad you stopped playing 0.5.1, it has a severe bug in the 'Ray's Online' bot store. I'm sorry but if you used the 'Ray's Online' bot store there's a chance you may have corrupted saves. If you have problems you may have to go back to an earlier save or start over.
  • Only the bots section of 'Ray's Online' is affected, the part store section of 'Ray's Online' is OK.
  • The bot store bug was also in 0.4.1.
Ahhh, good to know, I guess I encountered the bug in both 0.5 and 0.4. As I was converting my own mods at the same time I thought it was something in my json (I'm quite dumb when it comes to coding and brackets often get missing).

Now that I know that the issue is not in my mods I'll be able to start a new save without fearing to bug so often. Thanks for the head up and support :)

Reactions: squirrel24

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Hi cavebear, I added all 7 of YuriShikane's bot mods to my SR24-0.6.1 game on my PC and bought them all at the flea market. After fixing parts on a couple of them I trained all seven bots in sex a half dozen times each and nothing went wrong. The images and videos all ran properly on my system. Not sure why you're having a problem but since I can't reproduce it there's no way I can figure it out. Sorry.
it might be my system then, it can run hogwarts legacy with little issue, so i am not sure why it is happening.

YuriShikane

Dec 25, 2017
YuriShikane's mods will sometimes lock up the game SR24 during sex scenes. all other training if fine.
i think Eekhoorn123's Witcher girls mod has the wrong json files to run in SR24 as you can find the bots, but no photos of them.
I haven't experienced this myself in SR24, it could be because of system performance (I have a 4090). Some of the videos I used are pretty large filesize/high bitrate and they have full audio, too.

Edit: Also I updated some of the bots with new videos

Last edited:

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
I haven't experienced this myself in SR24, it could be because of system performance (I have a 4090). Some of the videos I used are pretty large filesize/high bitrate and they have full audio, too.
I'm jealous! I wish I had a 4090! ;) I have a new PC and the video quality is great (4070 super). All image and video support in SR24 is unchanged from DSCS because I know nothing about this stuff. If something doesn't work I don't know why and can't fix it. :(

Komodia

Jan 14, 2022
I will say I have like 50 bots added, and the more you add(maybe also messy mod distribution) the often/intense I get lag in the game. For the Eekhoorn thing, I could be wrong but the json has:
"asset_packs": [
("bots Eekhoorn_ciri","mod_bots Ciri"),
("bots Eekhoorn_triss","mod_bots Triss"),
("bots Eekhoorn_yen","mod_bots Yennefer"),

Yet the bot folders aren't named Eekhoorn_xxx, rather they are just "Ciri", "Triss", "Yennefer". Not sure if that affects the image mapping.

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
I will say I have like 50 bots added, and the more you add(maybe also messy mod distribution) the often/intense I get lag in the game. For the Eekhoorn thing, I could be wrong but the json has:
"asset_packs": [
("bots Eekhoorn_ciri","mod_bots Ciri"),
("bots Eekhoorn_triss","mod_bots Triss"),
("bots Eekhoorn_yen","mod_bots Yennefer"),

Yet the bot folders aren't named Eekhoorn_xxx, rather they are just "Ciri", "Triss", "Yennefer". Not sure if that affects the image mapping.
Hi! I was away for a long weekend, sorry this reply took a while. The first item in quotes is information that matches the "asset pack" to the bot in code. The first word is always "bots" and the second is the bot's "model_id" which is how it is identified in code (not the "model_name" which is displayed in the game). The second item in quotes is the path used for the assets (image and video files). The normal path used for bot mods is game\mods\assets\images\mod_bots\[bot identifier]. The bot identifier can be anything but most of the time it is the bot's id or name. The path must include exactly two words that are valid directory names and define the path to the assets. In this case the assets for the bot "Eekhoorn_ciri" are in "mod_bots\Ciri", etc. As long as the two word combination is unique it works. Veteran mod authors know that the "assets\images" path is not mandatory but I strongly suggest following convention if you want people to use your mod without having problems.

Reactions: Komodia

Komodia

Jan 14, 2022
Hi! I was away for a long weekend, sorry this reply took a while. The first item in quotes is information that matches the "asset pack" to the bot in code. The first word is always "bots" and the second is the bot's "model_id" which is how it is identified in code (not the "model_name" which is displayed in the game). The second item in quotes is the path used for the assets (image and video files). The normal path used for bot mods is game\mods\assets\images\mod_bots\[bot identifier]. The bot identifier can be anything but most of the time it is the bot's id or name. The path must include exactly two words that are valid directory names and define the path to the assets. In this case the assets for the bot "Eekhoorn_ciri" are in "mod_bots\Ciri", etc. As long as the two word combination is unique it works. Veteran mod authors know that the "assets\images" path is not mandatory but I strongly suggest following convention if you want people to use your mod without having problems.
The more you know! Thanks

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes