• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
so the demo is after or before the yandere simulator? I kinda forgot
I play the game when it is still good and have a sex scene
Ehmmm...what? Which demo you mean? First one (with one very good sex scene) was back in 2016, that was before Chris Armin. Then there was some weird development period with Chris on board which ended with demo in 2018 (?) and 8 sex scenes (4 enemies x 2 scenes).

Some time after that, game was essentially abandoned (I think it was even said out loud around 2019-2020) in favour of other projects that never sparked similar interest I guess. So, we can say it is redevelopment of a game that was dead for over 5 years.

May 28, 2022
Ehmmm...what? Which demo you mean? First one (with one very good sex scene) was back in 2016, that was before Chris Armin. Then there was some weird development period with Chris on board which ended with demo in 2018 (?) and 8 sex scenes (4 enemies x 2 scenes).

Some time after that, game was essentially abandoned (I think it was even said out loud around 2019-2020) in favour of other projects that never sparked similar interest I guess. So, we can say it is redevelopment of a game that was dead for over 5 years.
I see,I i think played the demo when im in middle school
guess this game has development time as Yandev lol

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
How to you leave the initial shroom level? There doesn't seem to be a jump key and nowhere for me to go other than the big open area.

vasli1

Jan 30, 2022
How to you leave the initial shroom level? There doesn't seem to be a jump key and nowhere for me to go other than the big open area.
I don't know where to go either. If you press 2 and the space bar near the water, you will get a bridge, but after the water there is also no key

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes