Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Promise to don't laugh too hard. This afternoon Morrigan offerded me help to get into Discord. And after some invites from his side things became clear. I am age restricted..... Being 60+.

So we had a laugh and I will have to find a way to get rid of that. I never have to give a birthday. But the options to give access are greyed out in the settings. I will send a message to the discord team. And we will see how it goes......

I really don't want to be 18- again please not.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Because she's obsessed with being an alpha. She acts like asshole, but she doesn’t understand it, she is sincere, no meanness, unlike Natasha. I'm not making excuses for Cleo, she's still dumb.
Okay, I think I get what you're saying. Unlike Isabella, Cleo is simply so oblivious that she's callous and doesn't think about how her words and actions effect others. That in itself is almost more infuriating than someone being purposefully mean though. Imagine trying to get an apology out of someone too dumb to know they did anything wrong.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Okay, I think I get what you're saying. Unlike Isabella, Cleo is simply so oblivious that she's callous and doesn't think about how her words and actions effect others. That in itself is almost more infuriating than someone being purposefully mean though. Imagine trying to get an apology out of someone too dumb to know they did anything wrong.
Yes, but I didn't say that Cleo is better than Isabella. She's just different, a dumb.

4.90 star(s) 90 Votes