• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
So you basically keep telling your mother that she is ugly and old she goes to do work in some village cuz she speaks there language the village head acts like he doesn't know the language but comforts your mother that she is sexy and hot and grabs your mother all over and you get hard and jerk of too it later you have an option too see your mother at the party to get gang banged by 5 people and after that you have a privilege to watch your mother get cum dumped by the village head with your own eyes while you jerk of and you can't stop them and you enjoy watching your mother get fucked by random people yeah there is a word for this it's called NTR content..

Your mother wakes up next morning and is crying she could not believe she was fucked so hard and dumped lots deep inside and you think to your self ( Why is she crying i enjoyed watching her get fucked) later that day you can watch your mother masturbate and the village head comes again and your mother is on a defensive but she gives in and they fuck like animals for hours while you watch and enjoy..

After some time or days you finally can talk to your mother but the village head interrupts you and tells you your mother will be bossy and tells you that you can fuck of and be a good little bitch if you know what is best for you and you reply to him yes like a good little bitch. The call ends and your mother starts calling the village head PAPA and they end up fucking and he is breeding your mother and you just can't stop them and you end up jerking of your self mmm soo good..

Some days later you are watching your mother beg village head while calling him PAPA and yeah they end up fucking while you enjoy watching that and you end up jerking of again why not.. The camera that you enjoyed watching was broken and you are sad that you can't watch your own mother get cum dumped anymore.. Serval months later the camera started to work at it's own you can now see your mother pregnant and she at that moments wants to contact you to see if you are okay lol what are the odds huh then you talk to your mother you say she looks fat and she smiles and say that she is eating a lot and you both laugh about it your father joins the call and your mother and father talk father is retarded and doesn't notice anything and the call ends guess what you have a privilege of watching you own mother get fucked again while calling the village head PAPA oh my god wtf is this shit YOU CANT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPEND you end up jerking of lots omg..

The camera was destroy by the village head and you are sad that you can't see your mother get fucked by some random people and after couple of months or more like half a year you get a USB device with a video and you and your father go in the same room to see it what do you do you take of your pants grab your dick and start masturbating the video starts and you see your mother fully pregnant surrounded by village males and she says she is happy that she is there and says sorry to her son and her husband and she says that she is there too stay for ever she decided to be a village cow for breeding. Then the video 2 starts and you see your mother sucking of everyone in the village while being fucked in all of her holes like good little cum dump and the video ends..

5 years later your mother that you enjoyed watching get fucked by random people while you masturbated while watch was disappeared you wake up home your are sad that you can't watch you mom anymore getting fucked and your father is going crazy a little.. You get more videos from someone from your mother and you and your father sit downs in the same room and jerk of while you watch your mother get fucked and he watches his wife get fucked and you jerk of together your mother is now a cow pet sex slave and the game ends there..

6669993.PNG

I don't recommend this game to anyone..

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: cheesychest

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Claps.. claps.. claps.. wow you know how i feel? you were here? or you have kind of sixth sense like women?
As I said Insekai slave, so as you see I following them almost the begining. The previous three games were the same.
My comment indicates that it would be good if they go to in another direction. That all.
But then you came here make a post like this make fun of me. I have spoken...

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
the important question is. does this game run? all the other ones made by the same artist are unoptimized slowfests.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes