4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Please no. I have nothing against her yet but Homaspernia is way too over saturated
why not? iirc shed be the smallest character to date (both interpretations work). it would be a nice change of pace, MC could make her feel something without having to make an olympic dive inside her

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
why not? iirc shed be the smallest character to date (both interpretations work). it would be a nice change of pace, MC could make her feel something without having to make an olympic dive inside her
Because we have way to much focus on homaspernia already.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Because we have way to much focus on homaspernia already.
my point stands though. I agree with you, there's way too much going on in edgy country but I think the size factor is very interesting here. plus the fact that she's fairly down the chain unlike almost all other characters which all are important ad fuck and the best at something (well.. bar cowgirl).

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
my point stands though. I agree with you, there's way too much going on in edgy country but I think the size factor is very interesting here. plus the fact that she's fairly down the chain unlike almost all other characters which all are important ad fuck and the best at something (well.. bar cowgirl).
Margarita is the best at being thicc, and simping for the MC. Well i agree about what you said but if we gonna have a smaller girls i think the Deer mini giantess from the Regina route would be best.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Let's check:

Keisiema:
-Maryen
-Eliette
-Bezvalliene

Viridice:
-Regina
-Diula

Lycalis:
-Naya
-Madea

Homaspernia:
-Kendra
-Nyxmay
-Yakuu
-Pyeka
-Vai'klis
-Makla

Timfalme:
-Sheina
-Margarita
-Kive
-Croixelle
-Castle

Yeah, Timfalme and Homaspernia are the kingdoms with the bigger amount of routes.

I'm surprised Viridice and Lycalys haven't added more paths yet. But I guess there's only so much ways you can explore the same conflict: the war between their kingdoms.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Let's check:

Keisiema:
-Maryen
-Eliette
-Bezvalliene

Viridice:
-Regina
-Diula

Lycalis:
-Naya
-Madea

Homaspernia:
-Kendra
-Nyxmay
-Yakuu
-Pyeka
-Vai'klis
-Makla

Timfalme:
-Sheina
-Margarita
-Kive
-Croixelle
-Castle

Yeah, Timfalme and Homaspernia are the kingdoms with the bigger amount of routes.

I'm surprised Viridice and Lycalys haven't added more paths yet. But I guess there's only so much ways you can explore the same conflict: the war between their kingdoms.
I mean 3 for Keisiema isn't much either soo....

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Let's check:

Keisiema:
-Maryen
-Eliette
-Bezvalliene

Viridice:
-Regina
-Diula

Lycalis:
-Naya
-Madea

Homaspernia:
-Kendra
-Nyxmay
-Yakuu
-Pyeka
-Vai'klis
-Makla

Timfalme:
-Sheina
-Margarita
-Kive
-Croixelle
-Castle

Lycalis will probably get another eventually like Ruvna. If you look at the walkthrough when you see an npc get affection points there's a good chance they'll eventually be added in.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Lycalis will probably get another eventually like Ruvna. If you look at the walkthrough when you see an npc get affection points there's a good chance they'll eventually be added in.
Is there any character besides her who gets affection points?

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes