Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
TL : DR (too many letters)

I never had any hopes for those stories
I'm just wondering, if you are so keen on realism, what are you doing on this site?
You need an absolutely realistic dating sim? Well, I have a bad news for you. 99.9% of games on this site aren't realistic :cool:
Moreover, I've had lots of realistic dating in my life, with mostly pleasant experience.
Can I have something unrealistic for a change? :ROFLMAO:

Do you always roll over this easily?
Why do you even believe that I'm interested in a pissing competition with you or care for your opinion about myself?
That puzzles me :unsure:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'm just wondering, if you are so keen on realism, what are you doing on this site?
I'm actually quite keen on games that openly attempt realism, which the first half of Haley's Story did. It's why it was, at the time, one of my favorite VNs. It didn't work out that way, which is why my disappointment in this particular game is keener than it would have been if the story's ambitions had been more unrealistic.

I don't have particularly high expectations for most games, because most games are infantile. Doesn't mean they're not enjoyable, but I consume them as pure fantasy. HS began as something different. I wish it had finished that way.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
A very well written deep story game. No that good to fap, but a great game with cool characters. Good work, dev.

Reactions: Beduin123

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
You are correct that those are the challenges to be solved. That could be a good plot how to overcome all those obstacles. For example, they could emigrate to a country which is more relaxed on all those things, like it was done in Sisterly Lust by Perveteer,

I believe they could find a solution. IRL people have all kinds of challenges and they deal with them (or not, if they are weak).

It is mostly a figure of speech. Quite romantic, if you ask me, though some people can have different opinions ;)

For me Haley's Story is the story of the modern Romeo and Juliette. The whole world is against their love but it doesn't mean that it has to have a bad ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah it feels like the dev could me more careful about solving some questions and loose ends

4.20 star(s) 300 Votes