Others Harvest Girls Garden Assault [Demo v0.10] [Yuufaux Studios]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I like games with actual game play loop. But clicking on stuff is really difficult for me.
Especially when attacking, it's never actually shooting where I am at. Is that a known issue?
Seems like a bug - for me, it clicks more-or-less where i expect it to.

voluntas

Aug 21, 2018
I don't get it. Harvesting gives no money, I just have to wait for money to go up by itself...?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I don't get it. Harvesting gives no money, I just have to wait for money to go up by itself...?
Above plant girls' heads, there is a word "harvest" in green. Click on it to get money. It will reappear after a while.
Sickle doesn't harvest, it removes plant girls you don't want instead.

Reactions: voluntas

yaya1212

Oct 12, 2019
Seems like a bug - for me, it clicks more-or-less where i expect it to.
So do you have the same bug or not?
For me, I have to right click multiple times, and it shoot and spin a bit to where I click.
So if last shot was to the left, and the enemy comes from the right, I need to shoot like 10 times, until it finally shoot where I want

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So do you have the same bug or not?
For me, I have to right click multiple times, and it shoot and spin a bit to where I click.
So if last shot was to the left, and the enemy comes from the right, I need to shoot like 10 times, until it finally shoot where I want
Wow. I have no explanation as to how this could happen. For me, projectiles always go to where I right-click, even if they seem to go in a curve a little.

PM21

May 1, 2018
If you're wondering if it's worth playing the 20 in game days to unlock the gallery it's not. Gallery still has many images still locked and the ones that do unlock are just pallette swaps of the slug and grasshopper animation. I absolutely would not have played all the way if I wasn't already deskbound with a stomach flu today and even after playing all 20 days I'll say that the flu was more enjoyable.

• Sad
Reactions: flannan

kman29

Feb 6, 2022
If you're wondering if it's worth playing the 20 in game days to unlock the gallery it's not. Gallery still has many images still locked and the ones that do unlock are just pallette swaps of the slug and grasshopper animation. I absolutely would not have played all the way if I wasn't already deskbound with a stomach flu today and even after playing all 20 days I'll say that the flu was more enjoyable.
Can you drop the save?

yaya1212

Oct 12, 2019
Wow. I have no explanation as to how this could happen. For me, projectiles always go to where I right-click, even if they seem to go in a curve a little.

Weird, I first tried that in the downloaded windows version. Then firefox online demo. Same result

• Wow
Reactions: flannan
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes