• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far?

• Betty

Votes: 199 23.5%
  • Emma

Votes: 147 17.4%
  • Rachel

Votes: 101 11.9%
  • Gennie

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • Max

Votes: 343 40.5%
  • Maggie

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The dev is here for feedback from the players. I gave my feedback. I was polite, and constructive, and was not demanding. I'm still going to play the game, and enjoy it. Dev seemed like he wasn't personally against the idea, but was worried about some players' reactions, so I was just letting him know that there are players that want that content.

There's no reason anyone should be offended, or upset, about optional content being in the game. Dev has made it clear that he's making the game he wants to play, which is exactly what devs should do. But he also said that he's avoiding that content specifically because he's afraid of backlash, which means he's having to censor himself due to the whims of a vocal minority, and that is wrong.
Yeah...and just because the futa identifies as female still doesn't make that a lesbian scene if she puts her dick in the other girls...

Jul 24, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 833, in script
jump GeMagArrive
ScriptError: could not find label 'GeMagArrive'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 833, in script
jump GeMagArrive
File "/private/var/folders/wn/_7n3pw350b56r7g4n8fzql580000gn/T/AppTranslocation/0818F11C-2D33-4D2F-A04F-49E8A5871482/d/Heritage.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1698, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "/private/var/folders/wn/_7n3pw350b56r7g4n8fzql580000gn/T/AppTranslocation/0818F11C-2D33-4D2F-A04F-49E8A5871482/d/Heritage.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 1103, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'GeMagArrive'.

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Heritage 0.1
Mon May 6 13:08:02 2024
You had to be hostile from the start? God your pathetic

• Sad
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
> Lactation tag
possibly Milf tag too looking at the images

Dev I'm rooting for you, bless all lactation enjoyers

Reactions: aze123451

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
The dev is here for feedback from the players. I gave my feedback. I was polite, and constructive, and was not demanding. I'm still going to play the game, and enjoy it. Dev seemed like he wasn't personally against the idea, but was worried about some players' reactions, so I was just letting him know that there are players that want that content.

There's no reason anyone should be offended, or upset, about optional content being in the game. Dev has made it clear that he's making the game he wants to play, which is exactly what devs should do. But he also said that he's avoiding that content specifically because he's afraid of backlash, which means he's having to censor himself due to the whims of a vocal minority, and that is wrong.
I didn't take offense to what you said. I appreciate constructive criticism and feedback.
As I've learned from reading a LOT of these forums over the years, when you bring a second dick into the mix, things get dicey with the player-base. You can take a look at my past comments on the Power Vacuum thread for evidence, lol.

I'm not avoiding Max dicking the girls specifically because of backlash, but it is certainly a part of it.
The main reason is that Max is just not into girls. She is really only interested in the MC. If anything were to ever happen between her and any of the other girls it would only be at MC's request and will never involve Max's dick. Imagine something like a threesome where MC is pounding Emma while Max sucks on Emma's tits. Just an example, not necessarily something set in stone. And even if that scene were to happen, Max's involvement would be totally optional.

Last edited:

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Looks good. English needs a polish, but it's understandable.
Care to elaborate any? I was born and raised in the USA.
:cry:

> Lactation tag
possibly Milf tag too looking at the images

Dev I'm rooting for you, bless all lactation enjoyers
I wasn't sure whether to put MILF in the current tags, as F95 guidance indicated it must mean "sex" with the MILF, which isn't in the game yet.
But rest assured, there will be plenty of MILF lovin' and milking.

Reactions: forgotp

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Exactly... :KEK:

Jokes aside.
I'm not sure how familiar you are with F95 but please keep in mind that polls on this website are worth less than garbage and are NOT to be trusted.
..nuh uh....
..if the option i vote wins.....then the poll was worth it.....
...seems like she gonna lose tho.....so....worthless poll i guess.....

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
GeppettoPossum Wow that's a great start, I love it :)
For now the premise is quite interesting (concerning the story AND the characters) so I don't many things to say about any real criticism (I'll wait for the next updates). But damn, that's really good.
Keep it up man :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Sorry, still a bit confused....but then again I'm usually
a big dummy, lol

After installing the script, they still mention max being a futa during
breakfast. (I'm just kinda paused at that point atm)

Is that correct? I kind of thought that after installing the patch
there would be No futa at all?

OR
Is the patch just to keep the futa from having sex w the mc?
but the futa will still be mentioned a lot.

Thx
Cheers
My plan was that Max would be handled in two ways:
1) Max is in the game and the MC will pursue sexy-times with her.
OR
2) Max is in the game and the MC will not pursue sexy-times with her. She still exists as a Futa in-canon, though. She will just keep her feelings to herself. If you look carefully you can see her bulge in a lot of renders she's in.
Whether or not MC pursues Max, they're still close cousins and share a lot of interests, so it's not like I'd be able to remove her completely.

Are there people who would avoid this game simply due to there being a Futa at all (even if you're not sexually involved with them?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1) Max is in the game and the MC will pursue sexy-times with her.
...nice.....
2) Max is in the game and the MC will not pursue sexy-times with her. She still exists as a Futa in-canon, though. She will just keep her feelings to herself. If you look carefully you can see her bulge in a lot of renders she's in.
...sad.....
1715039664377.png
Are there people who would avoid this game simply due to there being a Futa at all (even if you're not sexually involved with them?)
..the answer to every question that starts....are there ppl........is always yes.....
....no matter what....someone will always do what the question asks......

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes