• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far?

• Betty

Votes: 199 23.4%
  • Emma

Votes: 147 17.3%
  • Rachel

Votes: 102 12.0%
  • Gennie

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • Max

Votes: 344 40.5%
  • Maggie

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Are there people who would avoid this game simply due to there being a Futa at all (even if you're not sexually involved with them?)
Some people will yes. I mean in the end you will spend time developing scenes for her that will take away time from others, but it is your game so as long as you stick to your word its fine.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Care to elaborate any? I was born and raised in the USA.
:cry:

I wasn't sure whether to put MILF in the current tags, as F95 guidance indicated it must mean "sex" with the MILF, which isn't in the game yet.
But rest assured, there will be plenty of MILF lovin' and milking.
Not really able to recall all the language errors. I'm a writer and native English speaker, so they are slight. Sometimes and extra word or wrong word for the sentence. Given I don't know this engine I can't figure out how to fix it, and there are many minor issues.

As for F95 genres, under the spoiler in the OP you can add "Future Tags/Genres".

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Let's

I didn't take offense to what you said. I appreciate constructive criticism and feedback.
As I've learned from reading a LOT of these forums over the years, when you bring a second dick into the mix, things get dicey with the player-base. You can take a look at my past comments on the Power Vacuum thread for evidence, lol.

I'm not avoiding Max dicking the girls specifically because of backlash, but it is certainly a part of it.
The main reason is that Max is just not into girls. She is really only interested in the MC. If anything were to ever happen between her and any of the other girls it would only be at MC's request and will never involve Max's dick. Imagine something like a threesome where MC is pounding Emma while Max sucks on Emma's tits. Just an example, not necessarily something set in stone. And even if that scene were to happen, Max's involvement would be totally optional.
Thanks for the elaboration. As I said, make the game you want to play. You and I seem to have nearly identical tastes, so I'm really looking forward to the development of your game. If I had funds to spare, I'd become a donor in a heartbeat. However, I could offer my professional proofreading services, pro bono, as a show of support. Just shoot me a DM if you're interested.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
All tits have their place. I love many types of breasts, size/shape/sagginess...oh the breasts I've seen.
This game will hopefully run the gamut as far as breasts go.
Rachel's are a little saggy and "small" due to her having lost weight. In one of the bonus renders you can see how big they used to be.
Gennie's are a bit saggy too. She didn't get the same breast "genes" that Betty did. Or at least not as pronounced.
Emma and Betty both have MONSTER tits.
Max's are pretty small, but maybe they'll get bigger if she gets pregnant? :unsure: Not decided on that one yet. Can she even get pregnant? Time will tell...

Speaking of breasts, I am not AT ALL confident in the breast sizes I have listed in the Character Screen. If there are any breast wizards here, let me know your thoughts on how close I got. I tried using a breast-size prop for Daz that I found but I'm not sure how accurate it is.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Got a "Missing Image", genmagarrive3.
Have the same problem, FYI.
Thanks for letting me know. Looks like I forgot to rename one of the images in the "images/day1" folder. It's currently titled "genmagarrive3-c". If you remove the "-c" that should get rid of that error. I'll upload a fixed version soon that also fixes the other misspelling of that same scene.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I've updated the developer notes for more clarity in the OP, but Max's dick is for the MC only. :)
Letting her use her dick on the other girls opens up a whole can of worms I'm not sure I want to deal with.
...yea but. Nothin wrong with a little group fun. Just another one of MC's "playthings". Just make it optional with a big red warning. Is that character just going to be excluded from group activities then?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
To be honest, I got tired of seeing the same old default Daz penis in every game I played. I'm pretty settled on its design, but I appreciate your feedback. Will be fun to see the girls take his size :)
Important to remember that not everything in this game is going to be 100% realistic.
Realistic or no...its still looks like something is wrong with it...like he got bit by an alien. Or something is growing in it.

Like I hate the default daz dick too but this is bit much. I've seem some other decent ones around.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just curious, for what I understood, if I install the patch , it just avoids the crash, I still need to be aware and avoid the futa content correct?

Good luck for the dev on the release btw.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Just curious, for what I understood, if I install the patch , it just avoids the crash, I still need to be aware and avoid the futa content correct?

Good luck for the dev on the release btw.
Yes that patch is just a hotfix for a couple coding errors. You get the option to turn off Max's path after meeting her. There's quite a big warning when it happens. There is one small conversation about her in the beginning that discusses her...futa-ness, but it's just a conversation.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yes that patch is just a hotfix for a couple coding errors. You get the option to turn off Max's path after meeting her. There's quite a big warning when it happens. There is one small conversation about her in the beginning that discusses her...futa-ness, but it's just a conversation.
Ok, thanks for the answer. Nothing against it btw, any1 has their tastes, simply isn't my thing.

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
I like how whenever a futa appears in a game there is a huge heated debate about it.

in my opinion the point of harem is to cater to many different types/fetishes to please all the different player tastes.

so cant you just leave the futa alone please xD

ps: i have not yet played this, will do tomorrow

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes