• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far?

• Betty

Votes: 199 23.5%
  • Emma

Votes: 147 17.4%
  • Rachel

Votes: 101 11.9%
  • Gennie

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • Max

Votes: 343 40.5%
  • Maggie

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
...yea but. Nothin wrong with a little group fun. Just another one of MC's "playthings". Just make it optional with a big red warning. Is that character just going to be excluded from group activities then?
It's weird, I have no problem with NTR, mostly because I can only find a self-inserts in antagonists(see profile pic) because it's insane how many people are trying to get GeppettoPossum to dance in that minefield. The game is already starting behind the 8 ball that would kill it

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
holy titties batman, definitely sticking around for this one. one note, maybe add the option to adjust the opacity of the thoughts textbox or just remove it and replace with something like italics; kinda sucks when the text box blocks the players view of nudity.

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
...yea but. Nothin wrong with a little group fun. Just another one of MC's "playthings". Just make it optional with a big red warning. Is that character just going to be excluded from group activities then?
I mentioned in another comment that Max wouldn't necessarily be excluded from group activities. It's just that she wouldn't use her dick with anyone other than the MC. She's not interested in anyone other than him. Any participation would be at the MC's behest. Think kissing, sucking on nipples (drinking milk? ;)), maybe some cunnilingus. Again, this is all theoretical and would definitely be preventable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lerd0 and Fazed

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It's weird, I have no problem with NTR, mostly because I can only find a self-inserts in antagonists(see profile pic) because it's insane how many people are trying to get GeppettoPossum to dance in that minefield. The game is already starting behind the 8 ball that would kill it
I'm not into ntr. I just dont mind if 2 LI do things. Its not like I want some random dude to fuck the family. I dont know why ppl think two love interests doing things is ntr. You may not like it but its not that. At most you could call it poly..but the whole family will be doing that so I mean... it's already in that territory.

I get its...sketchy because of that, which is why I said it should be optional. Just like all the other things that people don't like. it does not fundamentally change that this is going to be a family harem. Everyone will be tasting everyone but there are no intruders.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
holy titties batman, definitely sticking around for this one. one note, maybe add the option to adjust the opacity of the thoughts textbox or just remove it and replace with something like italics; kinda sucks when the text box blocks the players view of nudity.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm marking that down for the next release. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: no_name_742

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
I'm not into ntr. I just dont mind if 2 LI do things. Its not like I want some random dude to fuck the family. I dont know why ppl think two love interests doing things is ntr. You may not like it but its not that. At most you could call it poly..but the whole family will be doing that so I mean...
Sorry, that wasn't directed at you, your comment was just the recent and used to sound off on the topic because people keeps post that then deleting them.

Edit: I'm poly and pan, I get what you mean

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not into ntr. I just dont mind if 2 LI do things. Its not like I want some random dude to fuck the family. I dont know why ppl think two love interests doing things is ntr. You may not like it but its not that. At most you could call it poly..but the whole family will be doing that so I mean...
Insert:
Quick reminder that poly isn't harem.

Concerning the NTR:
It's the behind the back of the MC stuff that most people don't like, even in a harem setting.
Heck, I know enough people that don't like lez in harems at all.
Same reason why many don't like futa in harems.
One dick is enough.

On Futa:
If the futa has only eyes for the MC, that's good. It prevents a lot of drama.
I just hope it's not the the boring maledom/femdom stuff all games have with futas.
If the futa has only eyes for the MC a loving relationship would be a breath of fresh air for that genre, even if they switch.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Insert:

Concerning the NTR:
It's the behind the back of the MC stuff that most people don't like, even in a harem setting.
One dick is enough.

On Futa:
I just hope it's not the the boring maledom/femdom stuff all games have with futas.
If the futa has only eyes for the MC a loving relationship would be a breath of fresh air for that genre, even if they switch.
Maledom/femdom stuff definitely won't be a big focus in this game. At this point, the only femdom I have planned is for Maggie. Death by Snu Snu type of stuff due to her height :ROFLMAO: .
I really prefer loving/romantic/gentle relationships rather than bringing in slave/master dynamics. That being said, I'm not incredibly familiar with maledom, so perhaps aspects of it will be included? Seems like it could be kind of a vague category. In this release, the MC refers to Max as a "good girl," is that considered a maledom aspect? At one point Emma mentions that the MC grabbing her ass kind of felt like he was claiming her (which aroused her). Would that fall into that category too?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Insert:

Concerning the NTR:
One dick is enough.

On Futa:
Preaching to the Choir there bud. Not so much a fan of switching myself but I do hate the hard futa dom shit that a lot of the crowd just cant seem to get enough of.
"Poly isnt harem" yea yea sure and two girls kissing doesnt make them lesbian. they are just helping each other till it's their turn with the MC....
Idrc. I just like inter-harem interactions and I like futa on female in there too as long as it's handled properly. And by that I mean you choose what happens at each step to minimize the level of butthurt each player will feel about having sex with a bunch of hot girls at the same time. :rolleyes: That applies to me too by the way. Theres stuff I wouldnt like either.
Also the dialogue is important too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Maledom/femdom stuff definitely won't be a big focus in this game. At this point, the only femdom I have planned is for Maggie. Death by Snu Snu type of stuff due to her height :ROFLMAO: .
I really prefer loving/romantic/gentle relationships rather than bringing in slave/master dynamics. That being said, I'm not incredibly familiar with maledom, so perhaps aspects of it will be included? Seems like it could be kind of a vague category. In this release, the MC refers to Max as a "good girl," is that considered a maledom aspect? At one point Emma mentions that the MC grabbing her ass kind of felt like he was claiming her (which aroused her). Would that fall into that category too?
Maybe a little? But thats still a far cry from master/slave. Thats just ...terms of endearment...or liking the way your partner touches you.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
This game will hopefully run the gamut as far as breasts go.
Rachel's are a little saggy and "small" due to her having lost weight. In one of the bonus renders you can see how big they used to be.
Gennie's are a bit saggy too. She didn't get the same breast "genes" that Betty did. Or at least not as pronounced.
Emma and Betty both have MONSTER tits.
Max's are pretty small, but maybe they'll get bigger if she gets pregnant? :unsure: Not decided on that one yet. Can she even get pregnant? Time will tell...

Speaking of breasts, I am not AT ALL confident in the breast sizes I have listed in the Character Screen. If there are any breast wizards here, let me know your thoughts on how close I got. I tried using a breast-size prop for Daz that I found but I'm not sure how accurate it is.
When you find a way to make breasts that are like squishy peaches in the toes of long sweat socks let me know. You can tie them around your cock like a ribbon.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 82: 'textalign' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the text statement.
textalign 0.5
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Tue May 7 07:11:50 2024

GeppettoPossum do something about it.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Would that fall into that category too?
I don't think so.
I prefer a loving relationship too. I don't like BDSM. So sub/dom realtionships are a huge no no for me.
So any relationship the MC has with his girls I'd prefer it to be on a love basis more than anything.
I mentioned m/f dom because you mentioned FoM which is something normally associated in these games with a sub MC, which I personally don't think is necessary at all if they're in love.

• Thinking Face

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 82: 'textalign' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the text statement.
textalign 0.5
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Tue May 7 07:11:50 2024

GeppettoPossum do something about it.
Are you using JoiPlay by chance? I saw another user mention this error. I don't currently have an Android version developed, but am looking into doing so. IIRC, JoiPlay has some issues with Screen Language.
Also, please try to ask more nicely next time :)

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
Are you using JoiPlay by chance? I saw another user mention this error. I don't currently have an Android version developed, but am looking into doing so. IIRC, JoiPlay has some issues with Screen Language.
Then how other developers games are running?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes