• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How to achieve similar look daz in blender

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Hi guys , recently have working my daz model import into blender via Deffomorphic tool but when a render my image it not look realistic . I have daz and blender render as example in attachment. Can anyone give any advice how to achive similar look like daz render . I know both have different render engine . Bit I am not asking to 100% look like daz . It near posible will sufficient.
FYI: I have import all scenes and render in blender default material.
Daz render :
dof_1-97lit_1h23m.png
Blender render :
eve+ray_custome.png
Model was genesis 8 and blender render done in cycles

OsamiWorks

May 24, 2020
Your daz render has lights under the bench and lockers for some reason. Its hard to know about your blender render without the settings used but I think you used eevee just because I dont see anything indicating denoise. Your blender render needs better lighting for the scene, I would add it to the left and right of the camera, something almost unnoticeable above, and try to use that door in the back to cast the rim

Sunday95

May 15, 2018
Import with BSDF shaders for a look closer to how it looks in DAZ.

If you want good results you'll have to tweak or setup everything from the ground up by hand, DAZ and Blender materials are not compatible.