Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

nishino5566

Apr 8, 2022
Hello everyone ,I use Assetstudio found original has mesh named "Live2d Cubism_Unlit_Mosaic" than remove it with UABE
but the game still has mosaic someone can help? thanks

i try another game found original has mesh named "Mosaic " than remove it but same problem

so i do something wrong ? thanks

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hello everyone ,I use Assetstudio found original has mesh named "Live2d Cubism_Unlit_Mosaic" than remove it with UABE
but the game still has mosaic someone can help? thanks

i try another game found original has mesh named "Mosaic " than remove it but same problem

so i do something wrong ? thanks
Removing asset files is typically a reliable way to make the game crash, but best case if the asset isn't corrupted it does nothing.

Please read the guide.

Also, both of the games you linked appear to have baked artwork, just from seeing the preview images.

Use UAS to check the texture files, if you see mosaics, there's nothing you can realistically do.

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
So.. managed to download the data.unityweb, opened it with AssetStudio and saw that the textures are uncensored. Well now I got 2 problems.

First: I don't know how to modify assets through AssetStudio and UABEA won't open the file sinceit says it's not and asset.
Second: Dunno how would I go around and get to run it as an app since UnityPlayer for browser has been deprecated since 2022 (tried some unity emulators and didn't worked)

Here's the app: I'm talking about:
Here's the data.unityweb:

Any ideas?

DeezTheDeez

Jun 29, 2022
is it possible to uncensored these two game?