• aaa
    • bbb
    • ccc
  • assets
    • cars
    • enemies
    • guns
    • rooms
Do you have anything sorted by "theme"? I tried the settings options before, but the vibe from a cute or artistic scene in a classroom is totally different from something darker.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Do you have anything sorted by "theme"? I tried the settings options before, but the vibe from a cute or artistic scene in a classroom is totally different from something darker.
No, the lightning is not accounted for. The reason is you can easily change the light/mood of a scene but moving that scene card to a new folder is a massive PIA. In that case I further sub-divide each section into 1-2-3-etc subfolders.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
No, the lightning is not accounted for. The reason is you can easily change the light/mood of a scene but moving that scene card to a new folder is a massive PIA. In that case I further sub-divide each section into 1-2-3-etc subfolders.
Sorry, I meant darker theme in terms of subject matter. Like S&M or assault. Some of the scenes are pretty vanilla, but some can get a little out there.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
How do you sort your scenes?
I'm looking for suggestions on sorting, organizing scenes.
Before I knew it I have collected a lot of scenes. They're varied and assorted and I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out how to sort them.
How have you sorted yours? What categories do you use?
Hi!
Well, I mostly sort my scenes by Creator name, Maps (only map), VNGE, MMD and Mine (WIP, Done, redo).
If you have a lot of scnenes, You may want to add tags in a Database to get more control in searching and sorting.
Check out this app:

I have 34GB of chara cards, near 15K, using this app help me to sort my cards in a variety of tags: creator, Age, Skin color, hair color, real, fiction, ethnic and so.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Sorry, I meant darker theme in terms of subject matter. Like S&M or assault. Some of the scenes are pretty vanilla, but some can get a little out there.
Ahh, all I have is S&M, lol, so no, I don't break themes out for that reason. The different stories go into 1-2-3-etc folders of say "classroom". Then I get into 30th in some instances and most of the time you kinda easily remember what's where just based on the scene thumbs alone.

Reactions: cptboofy

justadodobird

Sep 29, 2018

dltnstls
Dude, do you know any other passwords for his posts? Thanks!

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Hello everybody, and sorry for my English.

It's been a long time since I uploaded something, In fact, I only come over here from time to time to keep myself more or less updated. But some days ago I noticed that someone refers in highly favourable terms to my old maps catalogue and, sincerely, that touch my heart...

So this is to announce that I am about to upload an updated (and improved) version of it. It will cover all the maps that appear in Add -> Maps as a first step and I hope it will be ready in a week (maybe two).

I don't like to make announcements, because life is uncertain and nobody knows what could happen tomorrow. If I make this one is just because the last time I was about to upload something (a catalogue with the poses included in Studio) somebody overtakes me for a few days and I end up with only a lot of time and work wasted. So, if anybody is working also on that map thing, please tell it now so we both can save time and efforts.

If not, then I hope to come back soon with good news.
Regards to all.

malok1224

Aug 24, 2021
Dude, do you know any other passwords for his posts? Thanks!

Where is the DL link for these?

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
a little experiment using fluid 03 and colliders to simulate a jizz scene. Couldn't get the body or face colliders to work for some reason, so just used shapes. I think with a little more tweaking it'd be workable. Posting in case someone with more skill wanted to copy the technique better. None of the characters are mine so kudos to creator.

Reactions: Sepheyer
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote