• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
I ahve found by discoer
There can yous ee what i mean the big anus how i get thisThsi for hs2
Discort channel Illusion soft by search rimjob in teh search first pictures.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
And what for one can you give me where can i downlaod this how is the name fromthis pelase tell me.
No help why.

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
And what for one can you give me where can i downlaod this how is the name fromthis pelase tell me.
No help why.
I don't really know which mod is that bcs I'm into that thing.
Have you tried searching up in the item list in the studio? Don't tell me you haven't downloaded the optional studio modpack. The one that sized over 200GB.
Try search using "anus" keyword or similar term. I remember seeing one when I searched something else.

Also one of the reason not many ppl responding your question might be because they don't know and/or they are not into this somewhat brutal things. I'm not mocking your fetish, everyone has their own and I respect it. Some fetish has more fans and some are less. So don't whine when no one responding your question.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Thx. I have all the scene this 7 Europ have i payed by Patreon ahve now all Szene from him. Now i will not pay next month for him.I will leave this patreon.

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Attached are the example.
You can mix both of them to make simple collision based jiggle. Or if you dont need the collision, I think you can configure the butt jiggle in chara making since both butt and breast have dynamic bones.
Is there a difference between using this method compared to using the Dynamic Bone Collider for the butt jiggle?

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
How does this Gaze Control actually work? I've tried messing with it but I'm just not getting it. Anyone willing to give me a primer? Thanks!

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
How does this Gaze Control actually work? I've tried messing with it but I'm just not getting it. Anyone willing to give me a primer? Thanks!
Gaze control is a toggle for 5 different modes:

- Front - the chara always looks straight ahead of herself.
HS2_2024-05-18-14-13-22-600.png

- Follow - follows the camera; looks at the viewer.
HS2_2024-05-18-14-14-38-967.png

- Avert - avoids looking into the camera; when you rotate the camera so to meet her gaze she will look away.
HS2_2024-05-18-14-13-27-852.png

- Fixed - freezes the eye position; say first you use "follow", then you like where she is looking at, then you use "fixed" to keep her eyes there.
HS2_2024-05-18-14-14-48-036.png

- Adjust - gives you a marker that represents where the gaze converges; have to be in "Axis" mode to see the marker. You want to use this mode for: 1) VNGE to set where each chara is looking, 2) to quickly set a chara staring into distance - when you click on the marker you'll have XYZ modifiers show up where you can set Z to 1000 giving the chara that spaced out look.
HS2_2024-05-18-14-14-12-005.png

Plus the "Details" options sets the range for how much the eyes can turn left, right, up and down. Naturally, there are other additional categories to fine tune how the eyes look to set their convergence for example. You want this because different heads come with different eye ranges: some heads can't get their eyes look all the way to the right; hence you come to this menu and override the defaults.

Last edited:

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Plus the "Details" options sets the range for how much the eyes can turn left, right, up and down. Naturally, there are other additional categories to fine tune how the eyes look to set their convergence for example. You want this because different heads come with different eye ranges: some heads can't get their eyes look all the way to the right; hence you come to this menu and override the defaults.
Would you be willing to explain the "DETAILS" options and how to use it? That's actually the part I am confused about as I suspected it did what you described but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Thanks.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hi!
I saw a detailed description in Arca but it is in Korean. you can use a traslator.
That's brilliant. But why can't I access more HS2 stuff? When I go to the main thread there's no posts. Any idea? It looks like this is only a part of their tutorials and I want to see what else they put in. Thanks

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Putting this here as it helped me out so I figure others might find it helpful.

Have you got frustrated with lighting illuminating everything when you want to light up just the character or just the map? (I'm looking at you Volumetric lighting). Well turns out that what gets lit up can be fully controlled through graphicsmod.

Go to settings tab and at the bottom activate the "Show Advanced Settings" box.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This gives you a bunch more controls in the Lights tab as seen in this image.
Now take a look at what happens. I've activated a Volumetric Char Spot light on the character. As you can see, the light doesn't just illuminate the char, it lights up behind and around her as well which kind of defeats the point of using a char spot vs a regular spot. Well this is where the advanced menu comes into play. I've highlighted the MAP button. This is with it active and illuminating the map.
And here is the same but the MAP button deactivated.
As you can see, the lighting only illuminates the character as intended, leaving everything else alone.
Hope someone else found this helpful. This had been bothering me for a while since i like using volumetric lighting more than the vanilla stuff but got stuck when I just wanted char lighting.

I learned about this from a lighting tutorial
Before anyone asks, no clue about the rest of those options. Go experiment.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote