5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
Latest news about MW3

However, it seems strange to me that it actually takes him that long to finish MW. The project has been in the works for some time and last year the 6 and 4 week formula was also used, so I think Jack has already done something. In my opinion it could be released in September/October, although to be honest it would be interesting to know what stage it is at, perhaps with a percentage:unsure:

Reactions: Parilto

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
However, it seems strange to me that it actually takes him that long to finish MW. The project has been in the works for some time and last year the 6 and 4 week formula was also used, so I think Jack has already done something. In my opinion it could be released in September/October, although to be honest it would be interesting to know what stage it is at, perhaps with a percentage:unsure:
Yeah well his budget grew, so too does the scope. I think he actually went and commissioned music for the series too.

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
Yeah well his budget grew, so too does the scope. I think he actually went and commissioned music for the series too.

Well certainly having to rely on other people (music, VA) the time to finish everything gets longer, as well as the fact that being the third chapter I think Jack wants to do it well. He will certainly have had to redo some scenes, to be at the same level of detail seen in the latest shorts. :unsure:

However, curiosity remains, but I fear that all we can do is wait and hope that Jack gives some more news on the general state of progress(y)

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes