Joi database patreon videos?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
those links dont actually work for me becuase they are direct links to the video which i didn't realize it wouldn't even let me view the title of if im not subbed to them. its ok though becuase i found a post a couple pages later in the thread where someone already posted the correct filenames, thankyou for your help however, its appreciated nonetheless
Hi there, i dont know if somebody already told you the names of the sources but i took the time to rename it because i dont like to have those kind of names in the files...

1 - Working with Ranguiku has Additional Benefits... - (Bleach) [Impossible Breathplay, Ass and Tit worship, Edging, Teasing, Empty Holds, Ass/Tit smothering]
2 - Navia Makes You Her Special Partner!(Genshin Impact) [Creampie, Femdom, edging, blowjob, humiliation/Praising]
3 - Worshiping Every Part of Rem (ReZero) - [Femdom, Cei, sph, ass/tit/pussy/feet worship, multiple cum points, some breathplay]
4 - Dehya is Going To Fuck You! - {Genshin Impact} [Femdom to Femsub, Breeding, creampie, multiple cum point, blowjob]

I dont put the Hentai JOI label in the begining because i know its a JOI video but you can put it in the begining if you like.

Reactions: SHaD0W_S1aSH3R

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Hi there, i dont know if somebody already told you the names of the sources but i took the time to rename it because i dont like to have those kind of names in the files...

1 - Working with Ranguiku has Additional Benefits... - (Bleach) [Impossible Breathplay, Ass and Tit worship, Edging, Teasing, Empty Holds, Ass/Tit smothering]
2 - Navia Makes You Her Special Partner!(Genshin Impact) [Creampie, Femdom, edging, blowjob, humiliation/Praising]
3 - Worshiping Every Part of Rem (ReZero) - [Femdom, Cei, sph, ass/tit/pussy/feet worship, multiple cum points, some breathplay]
4 - Dehya is Going To Fuck You! - {Genshin Impact} [Femdom to Femsub, Breeding, creampie, multiple cum point, blowjob]

I dont put the Hentai JOI label in the begining because i know its a JOI video but you can put it in the begining if you like.
I did already get the correct filenames but thanks (y)

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
"The JOI archive" project
hey all, I'm doing some final touches to filenames and folders before everything's ready to start uploading, which will start next week.
However I have some issues I could use help with for those who have time or just get lucky and recognize the content.
the following link contains videos that I obtained one way or another but cant identify, if anyone recognizes them or feels like sleuthing please let me know the original filenames and creators

and the next link is some misnamed DivineJoi videos that I just need the correct filenames for, a much easier task.

Thanks to anyone who helps out with this

Edit: thankyou Justanothercoward

Additionally, this is the post that I will be updating with progress reports on how the upload status is going once it starts so if that's something you want to keep an eye on this is the post to bookmark. (and remember when I said it was gonna take at least a month or two, I meant it, these uploads are tragically slow and i believe its a bunkr limitation however I will be inquiring to make sure this is not some obscure issue on my end just in case, this is the cost of free and takedown-proof pirated content friendly cloud storage I guess)
Extra info here

I'm mostly going radio silent from here on out, I'm still lurking however

Upload Status: 0/257gb (2024-05-31)

Last edited:

Justanothercoward

Apr 21, 2024
hey all, I'm doing some final touches to filenames and folders before everything's ready to start uploading, which will start next week.
However I have some issues I could use help with for those who have time or just get lucky and recognize the content.
the following link contains videos that I obtained one way or another but cant identify, if anyone recognizes them or feels like sleuthing please let me know the original filenames and creators

and the next link is some misnamed DivineJoi videos that I just need the correct filenames for, a much easier task.

Additionally, this is the post that I will be updating with progress reports on how the upload status is going once it starts so if that's something you want to keep an eye on this is the post to bookmark. (and remember when I said it was gonna take at least a month or two, I meant it, these uploads are tragically slow and i believe its a bunkr limitation however I will be inquiring to make sure this is not some obscure issue on my end just in case, this is the cost of free and takedown-proof pirated content friendly cloud storage I guess)
Extra info here

Rabit hole
Your undeground idol little sister comes to stay at your house [Rabbit Hole] (Quickshot, Teasing, Femdom)
Patreon-exclusive-Yandere-moments-with-Yuno-Voiced--uLoQnRxi--Patreon-exclusive-Yandere-moments-with-Yuno-Voiced--uLoQnRxi--KmbW0cG3
Patreon exclusive - Yandere moments with Yuno (Voiced)
Hell1fin-tqpHNWfS
Stuck in the Hell with Sexy Succubi part 1 Hentai Joi Patreon March Exclusive
sinon_smol-N1SzHsXY-ub7EaD0H
Sinon not chill version
This one in particular has another version named
Sinon makes you her pet
They both are separate videos though here's links to them (they do work as they aren't labeled as patreon exclusives though that seems to be as they predate the patreon exclusive feature)

Reactions: ArmSpaghetti

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Rabit hole
Your undeground idol little sister comes to stay at your house [Rabbit Hole] (Quickshot, Teasing, Femdom)
Patreon-exclusive-Yandere-moments-with-Yuno-Voiced--uLoQnRxi--Patreon-exclusive-Yandere-moments-with-Yuno-Voiced--uLoQnRxi--KmbW0cG3
Patreon exclusive - Yandere moments with Yuno (Voiced)
Hell1fin-tqpHNWfS
Stuck in the Hell with Sexy Succubi part 1 Hentai Joi Patreon March Exclusive
sinon_smol-N1SzHsXY-ub7EaD0H
Sinon not chill version
This one in particular has another version named
Sinon makes you her pet
They both are separate videos though here's links to them (they do work as they aren't labeled as patreon exclusives though that seems to be as they predate the patreon exclusive feature)

thankyou for the filenames, however who do the videos from the first link actually belong to? or do you not know
im aware the sinon one is CAJoi

edit: i was only able to find stuck in hell on the database which was voidjoi
still need creator identification on the underground idol video and the yuno video

Last edited:

Justanothercoward

Apr 21, 2024
thankyou for the filenames, however who do the videos from the first link actually belong to? or do you not know
im aware the sinon one is CAJoi

edit: i was only able to find stuck in hell on the database which was voidjoi
still need creator identification on the underground idol video and the yuno video
It's ILoveFreshSalad for the Rabbit Hole one
The Yuno one is also CAJoi
I've been trying for the DivineJoi ones and it's been difficult finding actual names for them, but I think I've got three of them (Rin is the only one I can't find an actual name for so far)
Nilou-BNTo8XtC
Nilou's Sexy Dance, only for You~ (Hentai JOI) (Femdom, Edging, Feet)
NinoMena-A1FXwUNJ
Nίno Nakano Takes Control and makes you Hers! (Hentai JOI)
mona1-PFEQffM9-K34t8t1D
Mona Dominates your Wallet! REMAKE (Hentai JOI) (Genshin Impact)
All of these I just took the name I found for the previews and cut out that part of it. They might also be the wrong video (the Mona one is a remake it looks like and I don't want to compare the two) but I made this attempt so...

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
It's ILoveFreshSalad for the Rabbit Hole one
The Yuno one is also CAJoi
I've been trying for the DivineJoi ones and it's been difficult finding actual names for them, but I think I've got three of them (Rin is the only one I can't find an actual name for so far)
Nilou-BNTo8XtC
Nilou's Sexy Dance, only for You~ (Hentai JOI) (Femdom, Edging, Feet)
NinoMena-A1FXwUNJ
Nίno Nakano Takes Control and makes you Hers! (Hentai JOI)
mona1-PFEQffM9-K34t8t1D
Mona Dominates your Wallet! REMAKE (Hentai JOI) (Genshin Impact)
All of these I just took the name I found for the previews and cut out that part of it. They might also be the wrong video (the Mona one is a remake it looks like and I don't want to compare the two) but I made this attempt so...
more than enough, thanks <3

mixedham

May 22, 2024
Have some more deleted JOIs. This time another set of HentaiAnimeJOI videos and a couple videos by ChuJOI (I think) that did not get reposted.

Link: cyberdrop (dot) me/a/vqNdgQ5M

Link expires in one week. Do not reupload to the joi db.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Have some more deleted JOIs. This time another set of HentaiAnimeJOI videos and a couple videos by ChuJOI (I think) that did not get reposted.

Link: cyberdrop (dot) me/a/vqNdgQ5M

Link expires in one week. Do not reupload to the joi db.
added to the archive (y) (i assume the only chu vids were the 2 labeled so and the rest were hentaianimejoi)

rip, gone again

i can upload salad early its a small folder atm
and if anyone has salad vids missing from this link, lmk (IN DMS)

also
bubblejoi
Amaryllis
(i dont think theres anything new in these, they are just rips of still active mega links atm)

⚠⚠⚠
Im aware some videos cant be viewed or saved right now, idk what the issue is and its inconsistent but i am working on it, it also may have nothing to do with me. also I reset the links so grab them again, they have changed.
I have lost most functionality over file management on bunkr, I cant even delete certain uploads so this tells me bunkr is just having issues of somekind and its best to just wait and let them sort it out. please dont bother me about this
Several internal 5xx error's, bunkr is experiencing internal server issues, this is out of my control
⚠⚠⚠

Last edited:

Ikomomo

Jun 17, 2022
Update on "The JOI Archive" project
Good news everyone, the last half of the thread went by pretty quick and im just now finishing up some blacktantra stuff from a torrent
everything on this thread has fully been backed up + some stuff that was sent to me privately. I will also keep an eye out for anything posted after this message and add it to the database as well.

Total file-size: 257Gb (191Gb after compression)
Total creators:31
Total files/videos: 651 (some of this is stuff like extra txt files, jpg's, author credits, etc. but we can assume there's a minimum of 500 videos here)
see here for upload status

These files will first be uploaded to bunkr and then maybe I will setup the PyScript for mega as well, but that's just extra work for little reason. I wont be uploading any links until its all finished and those links will be going onto a new thread which I will maintain, this place is a cesspool of disorganization. there will be a legacy dropdown linking to this thread and with all the links from this thread if anybody wants that for some reason.

Also I attached a txt file with all active links currently on this thread to this comment, I made it purely for organizational reasons but I figured it may be useful to some of you (some of them are redundant and I have also excluded some for various reasons but 95% of it is there, whatever is missing has also been backed up however, I just didn't include those links in this document)

I'm fucking cooked, I will start uploading next week, I need a mental break from this shit.
Bedtime

Edit: just a footnote, my ISP is very unhappy with me and is even less happy that I know what's in my contract and they cant throttle me anymore. ISP's greatest fears: old people calling tech support, the CRTC, and that one asshole that read the TOS and knows what they can get away with.
I just wanted to say thank you for what is a considerable effort for something that most would view as a colossal waste of time. This type of content is already incredibly niche and with the way creators have been walling it off for what I often think is absurd pricing, you archive is going to be an incredible resource to keep everything in one place. Seriously, thank you.

fungussy

Dec 28, 2023
added to the archive (y) (i assume the only chu vids were the 2 labeled so and the rest were hentaianimejoi)

i can upload salad early its a small folder atm
and if anyone has salad vids missing from this link, lmk (IN DMS)

also
bubblejoi
Amaryllis
(i dont think theres anything new in these, they are just rips of still active mega links atm)
TYSM MAN

ecchiskecchi6

Dec 18, 2023
Hi, sorry to be a pain, but is there any chance anyone could upload the Nino vid from this post on the 2nd crossed out bunkr link ? I can't download or watch any of them for some reason :/

Any help is appreciated, and tysm ArmSpaghetti for doing everyone a huge service with the archive project ^^

Edit: thankyou Justanothercoward

Extra info here

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Hi, sorry to be a pain, but is there any chance anyone could upload the Nino vid from this post on the 2nd crossed out bunkr link ? I can't download or watch any of them for some reason :/

Any help is appreciated, and tysm ArmSpaghetti for doing everyone a huge service with the archive project ^^
⚠⚠⚠
Im aware some videos cant be viewed or saved right now, idk what the issue is and its inconsistent but i am working on it, it also may have nothing to do with me. also I reset the links so grab them again, they have changed.
I have lost most functionality over file management on bunkr, I cant even delete certain uploads so this tells me bunkr is just having issues of somekind and its best to just wait and let them sort it out. please dont bother me about this
Several internal 5xx error's, bunkr is experiencing internal server issues, this is out of my control
⚠⚠⚠
here's the video though

im not checking f95 again until the weekends over, if bunkr resolves their server issues and the bunkr's are still broken they will stay broken until I'm back.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote