RPGM Katalist [v0.097.2] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020
ogre? tbh I dont recall an ogre....
The ogre itself hasn't been implemented yet, but its dwelling has been ingame for a while (left of the Snow Barren's pass to the village, alternatively to the southeast of the village), though recent patches seemed to have messed with the forest paths leading to it

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
You can't get scenes with her when she has the snowglobe. Before or after that however you just have to survive her attacks until she fully seduces you and keep doing that until she eventually gives you a happy ending. Then there's some dialogue choices and you should be able to unlock kneel/crawl in combat with her.
how to unlock kneel event with her? just lose many times?

yehimiro

Formerly 'yemihiro'
Apr 6, 2024
yeah trust me Ive changed it a few times to make sure it saved the difficulty to very easy. i beat her once, no idea how I did it, but the game froze on me, went back to play again and have Not been able to beat her.
easier option is go to the kittybox and increase your energy levels (code is given in the prev discussion)

Reactions: skinnyj69

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
Btw I was wondering as of late, all I did in the "Walter events" was choose the cold option when I got asked between warm and cold

Now, I know there is the warm path, but I have no idea what the differences are, could someone summarize for me? I looked in this thread but found only fragmented info and I want to avoid assumptions.

Reactions: NwSColeh

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
Still it's notable that the cult members keep mistaking you for a succubus when male incubi are known to exist;
I'm a bit (like, 8 days) late to the convo, but I need to remind you that Male Succubi exist in this lore (Also we are mistaken for Succubi probably because we are part Succubi, Trent and the rest simply can't tell that we are also part Magician)

DiddleKidPlusDiddler

Formerly 'sonicspeed22'
Apr 6, 2022
The ogre itself hasn't been implemented yet, but its dwelling has been ingame for a while (left of the Snow Barren's pass to the village, alternatively to the southeast of the village), though recent patches seemed to have messed with the forest paths leading to it
As far as I can tell, it looks unimplemented. The paths are blocked with an event tile on both sides that is empty. Only described as "Ogre Holder".

I swear, if we DO end up fighting John at one point I will lose my shit. And not in a good way... :WutFace:

Also, I kind of wonder what the backstory with Hum is. Described as a "Super Special" Relationship status in the character info, so there must be some importance.

Reactions: NwSColeh
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes