Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I followed the video for installing the cheat mod using the AIO file but when running the game nothing changes. the hotkeys simply do what it was already set to do like changing brightness. I probably done a mistake but cant tell where
Screenshot of the contents of the mod folder.

EDIT: Wait... If you have a key labelled 'Fn', you'll need to hold that while you press the F* hotkeys.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Ur explanation,excutaion or how the mod created is bad/complicated doubt it worked with anyone with ease
FYI, there is a pair of excellent guide videos from helboy777 on how to install the game and any mod in JoiPlay and guess what...
Cheat Menu Framework is featured in the mod install guide. Doesn't matter that the specific version is the older Modular Cheats Mod release, the install method is identical for the latest release, provided it's downloaded correctly.

The only thing missing is how to bind the hotkey to show the Cheat Menu (In the latest version ` [aka Grave or Tilde])

So clearly your statement is false.

Research properly before making such claims.

Reactions: helboy777

Essta

Sep 12, 2023
Is there a mod i can install that makes drop items despawn like, waaay slower? Or alternately, items stripped from you not be dropped and instead just be unequipped? Its rather tiresome to have to scramble for replacement clothes and stuff all the time because items despawn in what feels like 5 seconds, most of the time they despawn before the animation of the enemy doing their thing is over even, so 0 chance to grab them.

Im aware of azorastweaks but the game wont launch with it enabled.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is there a mod i can install that makes drop items despawn like, waaay slower? Or alternately, items stripped from you not be dropped and instead just be unequipped? Its rather tiresome to have to scramble for replacement clothes and stuff all the time because items despawn in what feels like 5 seconds, most of the time they despawn before the animation of the enemy doing their thing is over even, so 0 chance to grab them.

Im aware of azorastweaks but the game wont launch with it enabled.
There's a script (<Cheats Mod>/othermods/29_StripOnlyUnequips.rb) included in Cheat Menu Framework that stops stripped items from being dropped.

It is a standalone script and should work when placed in the ModScripts folder.

RemZeroTwo

Jan 2, 2019
Hello! does anyone have a copy of the ultimatemodmanager? For some odd reason, Github isn't responding well in my browser and I can't access the files. Would appreciate someone linking me an alternate link to download the modmanager!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello! does anyone have a copy of the ultimatemodmanager? For some odd reason, Github isn't responding well in my browser and I can't access the files. Would appreciate someone linking me an alternate link to download the modmanager!
I'm going to assume you meant UltraModManager, so I'm attaching it to this post.
I can only find a .nro for ultimate mod manager. For information, .nro are Ninty Switch executables.
So unless you're somehow playing this through a Switch or through a switch emulator, there's no need for Ultimate Mod Manager at all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RemZeroTwo

RemZeroTwo

Jan 2, 2019
I'm going to assume you meant UltraModManager, so I'm attaching it to this post.
I can only find a .nro for ultimate mod manager. For information, .nro are Ninty Switch executables.
So unless you're somehow playing this through a Switch or through a switch emulator, there's no need for Ultimate Mod Manager at all.
Thank you!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
For the context of LonaRPG, I feel like that is the wrong UMM.

So here is the UMM for LonaRPG.

TBF there are 2 Mod Managers with the same name (with the other one existing first)

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
ive been trying to use the big boob mod but it never ends up working even with umm installed have i installed it incorrectly? View attachment 3678880 View attachment 3678882
Get the zip out of there. Make sure to visit Elise. She got your back. Wait. Is it rc entirely? Try ultramm not ultimatemm. Get right mod version and game version. Mods seem in best place. Oh, the root folder in the mod. You gotta do what the instructions in the mod say to do with it.

voler777

May 9, 2018
can someone please help me? Is there a way for me to use the mods of this game on joiplay emulator?
Check the wiki page, that helped to mod the PC version of the game, Im pretty sure u can find something Usefull there.
also helboy777 made a video that I watched helped alot to figure out how to install ultramodmanager and booba mod its not that complicated.

Reactions: helboy777 and Ozdn

Ozdn

Jun 17, 2022
Check the wiki page, that helped to mod the PC version of the game, Im pretty sure u can find something Usefull there.
also helboy777 made a video that I watched helped alot to figure out how to install ultramodmanager and booba mod its not that complicated.
thank you very much, I was trying a lot of stuff and none of them worked

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes