ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
going to sound like a complete newbie.
but I can't find the auto mode...

day 12, 100 like , done Miki's mission no auto.
restarted day 5 , 80 like, haven't done Miki's mission no auto mode.

anyone knows the conditions to get it?
I really dislike micromanaging. and it's driving me insane XD

EDIT: Found it. you need to get a second heroine as a customer.
so pursuing Miki and Misako (who is already a regular) won't help get the auto manage.

so rushing to get Kanna on the second area is what you need. I got it in the 4th day. but I think it might be doable by day 3

Last edited:

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
How to increase relationship of Heroines to become diamond? according data from "Customer List" menu their relationship is iron.
Anyone any idea how to have sex in gym pantry?

nevermind: i found how to have sex in gym pantry. u must increase relation ship with girl's boyfriend (talk with them for 3 days), after that give him water for get sex scene at gym pantry

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So... if you do Miki's mission it auto- gets that ending? Like I didn't touch her but somehow got the blackmail pic.

X145

Mar 28, 2021
Use your arrow keys, or was it WASD? Eitherway, it's not clickable because you have to walk to the arrows.
wether its click or arrow/wasd, I still cant move at the gym, any other suggestion ?

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
I've been seeing posts of dlc not working, how do I know if it works? I can go to gym and utilise it, empty sure, but usable

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
I've been seeing posts of dlc not working, how do I know if it works? I can go to gym and utilise it, empty sure, but usable
If you can go to the gym it's working. you go to the different machines and yoga ball and increase stats to use when "helping" the girls who visit the gym. you have to recruit the girls that visit the gym btw

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes