4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I've been very stressed and out of time lately, I already have a dozen games that have been updated and I haven't had time to stop and play them yet, so I'm sorry for this type of question, but I need to know and at the moment I can't play the game to find out, but is it possible to reject girls in this game?

I thought it wasn't possible before, but this post about the harem made me reconsider that, there are certain girls in the game, who not only don't interest me, but made me avoid the game because I believed that content with them was mandatory and not optional.

My problem is with Chris, I won't elaborate.
I believe I rejected Chris in one playthrough.

• Sad
Reactions: Nicke

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I posted a lewd preview on Patreon/SS. I won't link to it since it's not public. I just felt like letting you guys know!
I remember playing your game just a little a few years ago, now I'm happy to have found it again, I ended up playing it again this week After about 8 hours it ended up reaching the end of the update.
I really liked your game, unfortunately at the moment I can't support it but if it is released on Steam in the future I will definitely buy it.

I wish you all the best, keep up the good work

Reactions: Nicke

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hey!

I posted my latest Friday Progress Update on and .

It's less substantial than Patrick Swayze in Ghost, but feel free to read it anyway if you like. It has two pictures!!

I posted it early because I had to catch the Europeans since there's some football(soccer) talk in there.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hey!

It's less substantial than Patrick Swayze in Ghost, but feel free to read it anyway if you like. It has two pictures!!

I posted it early because I had to catch the Europeans since there's some football(soccer) talk in there.
It's coming home? You wish :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Hey!

Oh I hope on some scenes with Miko, I like her a lot...

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Hey!

As long as the progress update isn't trying to have sex with Demi Moore while living in Whoopi Goldberg's body I'm okay with that.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Oh I hope on some scenes with Miko, I like her a lot...
She won the content vote (together with Beth). Miko scenes are a guarantee. Good Miko scenes are not, I guess.

As long as the progress update isn't trying to have sex with Demi Moore while living in Whoopi Goldberg's body I'm okay with that.
I won't lie. Young Demi Moore was hot. Then she went and got a mediocre boob job, meh.

• Love
Reactions: Bohler

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
The thread dropped in post count. Someone was deleted, or did they delete themselves?

Who were you, and where are you now? Were you a recent poster, or someone from the early days?

Will we remember you, or have we already forgotten?

Goodbye, friend.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes