• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, if we could take control the rebels with aria and shoot rapists on sight it wouldnt end in a chaos, the protagonist is already used to business and management, taking over the town would just offer more options to grow, at least in my town, aside from adult games i play mostly 4x and managing games...and i manage our shelter as well, big sis is the shrink. I even hope we could mess up and fail, dont want just a happy end once we take the town, there is still so much to solve, not only economics and repairing that dumphole of a town, but we also have neighbors, tribes, some gates to fix and maybe even aliens to find...this game could go on until it hits the sugarcube limits, for some with a tyrannical empire full of slaves, for some with peace and freedom and for others with scavvies in ruins after failing ^^

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
how to capture abominations ? and where to find them ?
You capture abominations the same way you capture everyone else: whipping cane or combat staff remain the most effective options.

You can find captureable prowlers
  • in the temple of doom quest that starts when you investigate around the Temple of Yddra (spelling) where you find Laika and Loden.
  • in the drainage pipe in Stokke Hills iirc
  • in the Prowlers in the Depths quest where you get attacked by them
  • in Kasey's Park, the Space Marines there are all prowlers except for the girl. (Spoiler for Akari Ito background) They are from the Haalu pit incident that Samuel Spartan tells you about and were corrupted by the encounter.

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
He said he missed a few updates, maybe the import from an 8.1 or lower version didnt go as flawless as a 8.2 save.
Yeah, that's probably it. Definitely not worth restarting as someone suggestive. It's more or less a minor convenience and the fact I forgot where Jack the Space Marine was located lol.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Political anarchy is best for my business! U get to enslave lot of people and sale @ higher price+ least slave escape chance + justify having a garden and investment @ farm + prostitute s earn more. Now my targrt 0% control & 80+% corruption, hehe!
About farm sold lil timmy or whatever that kid from the farm at outskirts for 2 grand. Someone needed a son and ineeded that money,desperate times- no offence to lil Timmy!

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes