• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Morningstar: Book of the Fallen [v0.4.0] [Droid Productions]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Katie's my top girl in this one.

Would be Bella if she was a main LI but I am happy enough with how much content she got in LoM.

I made Katie my main LI because she deserves first place. She played second fiddle to Emily once, can't do it to her again.

Although I really want Soph as a main LI in the next game.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Aaaaaaaah, why can ennemies in battle play several time in a row, I don't understand how turns are regulated, it's driving me crazy ><"

Katie litterally played 5 times in a row moving pieces in every corners at the same time :/

Stats are also a big issue to me: i have like 200 hp and 70 shields (strencght is my main stat) ans she has 500 hp and 200 shield. How many strength soes katie have? 300 ?
And her "fire flurry" omg I tried to do the maths but every time she destroyed me with 3 red gems on board and a x4 multiplier when i have 200 HP and 150 shield. Maths seems wrong ^^'

To level up stats I should be fighting I guess, but as Isaid I get rekt in fight, and we are just running against the time all the game. I don't even have time to do all events, or training enough to get the stats the coach wants before every fight, and I should fighting ?

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Aaaaaaaah, why can ennemies in battle play several time in a row, I don't understand how turns are regulated, it's driving me crazy ><"

katie litterally played 5 times in a row moving pieces in every corners at the same time :/
Hehe... When you get 4 or more in a row you get an extra move. You get it if you do it and the opponent gets it too. When the opponent gets extra moves the processor does it so fast your eyes can barely follow. It looks like the whole board is moving and then when you add in the the exploding color rewards it just looks like a damn fireworks display. Heh. Personally, I think the computer cheats sometimes... Jus' Sayin':cool:

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hehe... When you get 4 or more in a row you get an extra move. You get it if you do it and the opponent gets it too. When the opponent gets extra moves the processor does it so fast your eyes can barely follow. It looks like the whole board is moving and then when you add in the the exploding color rewards it just looks like a damn fireworks display. Heh. Personally, I think the computer cheats sometimes... Jus' Sayin':cool:
I have the feeling it cheats too when it moves top left (doesn't align 4) then top right (still no 4 alogned) then do the same bot left and bot right (can't have been triggered by the moves top)

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
OK this latest part game makes no fucking sense.

Angel has 50 shields 200 health
MC has 200 health 100 shields
Katie has 200 shields 400 health
Katie has 200 shields 500 health
MC has only a damn 100 health and shields

WTF??? Katie is more powerful than the Angel and game is designed to make you just keep fucking losing to her! Oh and for no damn reason she has not filled a single damn skill I will go from 170 shields to fucking 0 and half my health gone! She just mysteriously wins no matter how close you get her down.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

WTF??? Katie is more powerful than the Angel and game is designed to make you just keep fucking losing to her! Oh and for no damn reason she has not filled a single damn skill I will go from 170 shields to fucking 0 and half my health gone! She just mysteriously wins no matter how close you get her down.
It's called: Scripted events

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020

Katie's bloodline is still emerging, and getting stronger. MC's bloodline is only starting to show, and as it is usually very slow, he isn't getting as strong, as quickly as Katie, but there are hints that will change. Emily says she is holding back during sparring... Katie isn't.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Katie's bloodline is still emerging, and getting stronger. MC's bloodline is only starting to show, and as it is usually very slow, he isn't getting as strong, as quickly as Katie, but there are hints that will change. Emily says she is holding back during sparring... Katie isn't.
Yes but the first battle she is 400 and last battle she is 500. There is a bug with her damage to me!

Health: 122
Str: 73
Int: 36
Chr: 38
PT: 22
Runs: 7
Level 7

So I had 162 shields.. she did not fill up a single skill and in one round hit me for 200 damage! WTF? This is no skills just a single round and left nearly dead.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, quick update on my launch plans:

TL;DR. I was planning on launching into Early Access on the 30th. I scrapped that idea because I'm still deep in refactoring the combat and upgrading system, and I didn't want to launch while performing open heart surgery on game :) Normal releases will continue as before.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024

TL;DR. I was planning on launching into Early Access on the 30th. I scrapped that idea because I'm still deep in refactoring the combat and upgrading system, and I didn't want to launch while performing open heart surgery on game :) Normal releases will continue as before.
Yeah combat needs reworked I expect you have a decimal point in wrong location.. if damage is suppose to be 10 she does 100 damage.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Yes, Katie is much harder to beat when she stops holding back but I have defeated her every single time. I sparred with Katie 5 or 6 times and Emily 3 times from day 60 forward. How you set up your skills and devoting more time to sparring to gain skiil points is critical. By day 74 my MC is level 11 and nearly has enough points to go to level 12. I have Rage 3, One-Two 1, Weave 5 and Jump Kick 5. Once I get rage filled and I hit Jump Kick it will do massive damage and turn the board practically blue - game over. Opponents almost never get through my shields. I've noticed that Rage does not improve hardly at all after level 2 and gets no increase at all from level 4 to 5. Weave also only increases marginally after level 2 and One-Two only goes from 30 to 35 when upgrading to level 2. Still, One - Two is better than using jab and/or flurry - those are pretty much worthless.

Overall, the trick (at this time) is to turn up charisma and intelligence (this will refill gems faster and gain more experience). This makes weave much more effective. As shown above strength 73 only gets you 122 health. Why acquire so much strength when a much lower score will still give you 100 health? Gain more charisma and intelligence. It will make a huge difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Alright, I'm stumped. How do I get all of Lin's scenes after the first one with the buttplug? I'm still on my original playthrough that I started in version 2.0, iirc, so not sure if I need to restart the game. I just see a LOT of missing pictures and the prompt says to meet her in her apartment at night.. but I go there every night and nothing happens.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Alright, I'm stumped. How do I get all of Lin's scenes after the first one with the buttplug? I'm still on my original playthrough that I started in version 2.0, iirc, so not sure if I need to restart the game. I just see a LOT of missing pictures and the prompt says to meet her in her apartment at night.. but I go there every night and nothing happens.
There might be some images from her next event that's in the build already, though the event's not finished writing yet. Apart from that, after the buttplug event there's an event called Confessions (non-sexual), triggered day 51+ if you have given her the choker.

Reactions: BayJay47
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes