5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aepith

Apr 7, 2021
You need vpn to use pixeldrain properly. If you have it I thing it`s one of the best sites. Fast download, has previews when singel file. Mega might be as good, but I always felt better using pixel.
Make sure when using a vpn to change the country, not just the server.
Yeah, hands down in my opinion Pixeldrain is the best option- I find it to be consistently fast (though it can have off days), and with a VPN you can basically maximize its use easily without paying.

Additionally, if you do pay, I think Pixel is hands down the best. I pay $92 a year for 8TB a month. As a value proposition that's an absolute steal. Comparatively, Mega Pro is $108 a year for 2TB a month.

Hihihihauser

Dec 18, 2023
Um guys i got a question du to me overthinking, i recently made a fantia account to make comments directly to mura and make some suggestions but i watch his work thanks to the saviors here.

The thing is i want to comment about a part that costs money, but i didn't paid so i wanted to know if I could comment whithout anyone thinking i watched it whithout paying.

(Im sorry if it seems obvious to you im just worrying too much, also my english sucks im french)

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
The thing is i want to comment about a part that costs money, but i didn't paid so i wanted to know if I could comment whithout anyone thinking i watched it whithout paying.
You can make your comment directly under the main post without a paid plan. You can already see some comments that Mura replied to. It'll be seen as a comment about that particular work in general rather than a specific paid version video.
Though I don't know if creators are able to check whether a user is subscribed to one of their paid plans.

Reactions: Hihihihauser

Hihihihauser

Dec 18, 2023
You can make your comment directly under the main post without a paid plan. You can already see some comments that Mura replied to. It'll be seen as a comment about that particular work in general rather than a specific paid version video.
Though I don't know if creators are able to check whether a user is subscribed to one of their paid plans.
Okay, thanks a lot

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
No matter how good the artist is, I usually have trouble enjoying all of their work with the same enthusiasm, and that's normal
If an artist's work always wins me over, that artist's status in my mind will go up, and vice versa

I've seen many artists who used to make me look forward to their new work, but as time went by I didn't even care about them anymore
So I used to wonder if Mura would bore me, curious if he'll join the ranks of those artists
Now I can say that no, it seems that he will remain one of my favorite artists for a short time
I think we all have to admit that Mura doesn't surprise us very often, he knows what he's good at and he does that a lot
But he rarely screws up, and whenever he puts out 5 new videos, I always enjoy 2 or 3 of them, which is impressive
Although he doesn't make drastic changes, he still adds a little creativity from time to time

In Saa x dog, the sperm didn't get to the ovum as smoothly as usual, this time the sperm hit a bit of a snag
But of course, in the end, the ovum still has to be hit by a lot of sperm
In Mura's drawing no girl ovums are spared, they all have to be impregnated :devilish:
I don't know what made Mura decide to do this, but I like this unexpected development
I also like the X-Rays, nipple fucks, and nipple births in Momoka's Fly Shell

Whatever Mura wants to bring in the future, I hope this trend will continue, every time a small change is enough to make me happy

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
I've seen many artists who used to make me look forward to their new work, but as time went by I didn't even care about them anymore
So I used to wonder if Mura would bore me, curious if he'll join the ranks of those artists
Now I can say that no, it seems that he will remain one of my favorite artists for a short time
For me it`s the opposite.
I`m huge into x-ray and the "correct" display of the sperm going in. His change of this from the "ropey" to the liquified form basically turn me off from his new stuff. I have almost all vids he every did on my drive, even the futanari ones (a resent fetish discovery). Yet non of the newer ones joined it because the display of the sperm is what kept me engaged. You could they the x-ray - cum display was more important to me then the insects.
I keep subscribed to the thread because of the interaction her and the hope the mura changes it back.
But I'm not paying him so I don`t have the right to demand change.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote