• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Hi, sorry for the silence over the last few days. Don't give up on me...
After the Patrons release I needed to take a few days away from online life for personal reasons and that's why I haven't announced the date of the public release yet. It will happen this week, as soon as I finish tweaking a specific scene (I'm adjusting the tone and including extra dialogue).
Fica tranquilo! A gente ainda ama você e a Lyanna!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.20 HD] [DWR Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: S02 v0.19 HD -> S02 v0.20 HD [255 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Bleh... i cannot state just how emphatically unenjoyable i find the trafficking-ring/Bernt storyline stuff in this game, it adds absolutely nothing of value and actively detracts from an otherwise enjoyable ENF story, there's a lot of female empowerment messaging in this game, is anyone who enjoys that going to enjoy watching a girl get cut to shreds by a misogynistic dickhead with a 1950's mindset? I couldn't enjoy the pizza girl scene cause i was still freshly frustrated from skimming through the interview bullshit, wasn't until Mia got back on the scene with her usual teasing shenanigans that i began to smile again, watching mr Dick fail at resisting her is always worth a good chuckle... So yeah, first half of this update can kiss my ass, the second half was good stuff.

Reactions: Llewgid

lordfinn

Jul 28, 2020
Last updates were huge disappointments. Most enjoyable parts were the moments of dreaming what to expect while downloading. Countless fantasies. and then a huge suprise disappointment. Let's hope next updates will be a treasure.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Help, how to open last 2 achievements in 0.20?
you need to have at least 51 points with Rei. One is for Dominant > Submissive and the other is for Submissive > Dominant.

Bleh... i cannot state just how emphatically unenjoyable i find the trafficking-ring/Bernt storyline stuff in this game, it adds absolutely nothing of value and actively detracts from an otherwise enjoyable ENF story, there's a lot of female empowerment messaging in this game, is anyone who enjoys that going to enjoy watching a girl get cut to shreds by a misogynistic dickhead with a 1950's mindset? I couldn't enjoy the pizza girl scene cause i was still freshly frustrated from skimming through the interview bullshit, wasn't until Mia got back on the scene with her usual teasing shenanigans that i began to smile again, watching mr Dick fail at resisting her is always worth a good chuckle... So yeah, first half of this update can kiss my ass, the second half was good stuff.
I'm sorry you feel that way. My intention is to make the scene uncomfortable and the villain as hateable as possible. I use these things as triggers for scenes, like the "Make Rei Happy Again" sequence which started in this update. I assure you that this little pain will be worth it with the girls trying to cheer up their friend.

Last updates were huge disappointments. Most enjoyable parts were the moments of dreaming what to expect while downloading. Countless fantasies. and then a huge suprise disappointment. Let's hope next updates will be a treasure.
I'm sorry for not meeting expectations. But I understand that the last updates have been very much in line with the tone that the game has been following in Season 2. I have a lot of ideas for scenes all the time, and I try to give them a sequence that makes sense for the character building and the tone that established for the game. There will hardly be a break at this point in development.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm sorry you feel that way. My intention is to make the scene uncomfortable and the villain as hateable as possible. I use these things as triggers for scenes, like the "Make Rei Happy Again" sequence which started in this update. I assure you that this little pain will be worth it with the girls trying to cheer up their friend.
I just don't see how it is at all necessary to have A to have scenes B, C and D. Some minor tweaks and they can all fit in naturally and we wouldn't have to deal with such detestable characters. Some stories need a good villain, my problem is that this story has never needed them, they've always felt shoved in. I can take the boys at the school as sufficient villainy for the story, a back and forth revenge pranks style storyline would be more than at home in this kind of story, but a sex trafficking ring? A detestable criminal vying for a political position?.. Wtf does a bunch of school girls going on risky exhibitions in public have to do with that? I accepted it in the first season cause it kiiiind of worked, the ending was complete bullshit but it's fiction so whatever and i was over the moon thinking that was it, season 2 would be all the good and none of the bad, and then you went and shoved Bernt into the story and all along i've just been low-key grumbling about it, every time he's in-scene and it's like 'why the fuck am i reading this, get back to the good characters and their shenanigans." but now you've gone and torn Rei up in such a forced and contrived way and i just don't get it, i don't get why you feel this needed to exist, why this was the right path, how are your players meant to enjoy this? Is anyone giddy upon seeing a new update in the latest section and their first thought is "by golly i can't wait to see what Bernt has been up to, i hope he hurts the girls so i can experience hating him even more!"...

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I just don't see how it is at all necessary to have A to have scenes B, C and D. Some minor tweaks and they can all fit in naturally and we wouldn't have to deal with such detestable characters. Some stories need a good villain, my problem is that this story has never needed them, they've always felt shoved in. I can take the boys at the school as sufficient villainy for the story, a back and forth revenge pranks style storyline would be more than at home in this kind of story, but a sex trafficking ring? A detestable criminal vying for a political position?.. Wtf does a bunch of school girls going on risky exhibitions in public have to do with that? I accepted it in the first season cause it kiiiind of worked, the ending was complete bullshit but it's fiction so whatever and i was over the moon thinking that was it, season 2 would be all the good and none of the bad, and then you went and shoved Bernt into the story and all along i've just been low-key grumbling about it, every time he's in-scene and it's like 'why the fuck am i reading this, get back to the good characters and their shenanigans." but now you've gone and torn Rei up in such a forced and contrived way and i just don't get it, i don't get why you feel this needed to exist, why this was the right path, how are your players meant to enjoy this? Is anyone giddy upon seeing a new update in the latest section and their first thought is "by golly i can't wait to see what Bernt has been up to, i hope he hurts the girls so i can experience hating him even more!"...

I understand what you're saying. It's not the first time that something like this has been said about this villain.
I put it in the story because it's my world building and it belongs to the plot I want to put it in.

99% of the game is slice of life and moments between the girls. His interventions are how I want to move the script to introduce new scene possibilities. It's how I've worked since Season 1.

But you are absolutely right about one thing: The objective of this game is to be lighthearted and have a slice of life of girls interacting and having fun together. They get into trouble and are nosy, but they are always safe from any greater harm, because I wouldn't write something that would actually cause them harm.

And a spoiler:

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
What an interesting update.

This story has struggled for a long time with its, frankly, terrible criminal/political plotline. It runs on coincidence and incompetence and is always a bore whenever it takes center stage. I still honestly hope there will be no more of it in season 3.
This update, however, actually got something good to come out of it... with an asterisk.

TLDR: The Bernt stuff sucks, but the Rei stuff is excellent.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
What an interesting update.

This story has struggled for a long time with its, frankly, terrible criminal/political plotline. It runs on coincidence and incompetence and is always a bore whenever it takes center stage. I still honestly hope there will be no more of it in season 3.
This update, however, actually got something good to come out of it... with an asterisk.

TLDR: The Bernt stuff sucks, but the Rei stuff is excellent.

Thanks for the review!

About Nikki's scene:

About the villains’ arc:

Last edited:

lordfinn

Jul 28, 2020
I'm sorry for not meeting expectations.
Hey! I didn't expect you will reply! I just wanna make it clear with replying back that I am okay with this game and I appreciate this game. It is nice. I was just talking about 'my dreams'. Obviously every update cannot be peak moments opposite of those dreams. Well since you are reading comments, I would like to express a personal one-sided opionion of mine about a scene for last update: why bully the brother?!! "your brother make me wet but mr.old man helped me" I really don't like Mr.Dick. He somehow gets all girls easily in this game... And looks like this will continue. While those little guys always at the bad ending.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Hey! I didn't expect you will reply! I just wanna make it clear with replying back that I am okay with this game and I appreciate this game. It is nice. I was just talking about 'my dreams'. Obviously every update cannot be peak moments opposite of those dreams. Well since you are reading comments, I would like to express a personal one-sided opionion of mine about a scene for last update: why bully the brother?!! "your brother make me wet but mr.old man helped me" I really don't like Mr.Dick. He somehow gets all girls easily in this game... And looks like this will continue. While those little guys always at the bad ending.
Hey, I always read the comments here! and don't worry, I try to absorb everything that isn't pure hate as best I can.

I think I understand your point. In fact, in the last updates the younger boys are left out. But they had their moments a few updates ago. As my focus ends up being on the girls (FF content), this is very staggered.

As for Mr. Dick...

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes