• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Need help trying to identify a furry game.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
So there was this Furry game I played I think 2 yrs ago. I bookmarked it and waited for more content. I came back now and it's like, it's off the face of the internet. I can't remember the full story of it, so I'll just name key things I remember. For one, his roommate was a trap. I think he could get raped by some Tiger Furry in a alley way. Their was I believe a Bunny Furry in a library, that helped with figuring something out about his identity. He might have had amnesia? Not sure. He also helped out some Furry that likes to swim alot and gave her a plushie I think? Their was another trap I believe that you had to chase at night and he was friends with the Tiger Furry. I think that's all the main things I remember. I would love help trying to figured out what happened to it, so that I can sate my curiosity.