Seeking non-futa girl MC x futa girls

Stray4

Oct 7, 2020
So, I'm looking for NSFW games with MC that's not futa, but all her love interests are futa. I haven't played any so far, so please recommend me some!

thedarkone1698

Apr 8, 2023
The Futa Experiment is a good one. The MC is a guy, but he has a GF that joins him and gets seduced by a group of futas. There's some pretty good animation and it's actively being updated. The creator has done a good job and there's already hours of play. Currently in ver 0.56, but plans on release of updated version 0.6 soon with several updates coming. Check it out.

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
The Futa Experiment is a good one. The MC is a guy, but he has a GF that joins him and gets seduced by a group of futas. There's some pretty good animation and it's actively being updated. The creator has done a good job and there's already hours of play. Currently in ver 0.56, but plans on release of updated version 0.6 soon with several updates coming. Check it out.
You can play as a lesbian female aswell, find it more enjoyable as the female model looks so much better than the male model.