• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know how much Xp is needed for each attribute level?

I'm trying to optimize Ian's path for three different scenrios:Holly, Cindy, and Cherry. Will post when Im done

Edit: Clarification

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
On many paths Lena is the opposite of a slut. Actually until the first choice of the date with Robert Lena can only be a sweet artful girl. It's actuazlly on the slut paths that Lena is poorly written and quite uninteresting.
I think that's a bit of an oversimplification of her character. It's obvious from her later conversations with Axel, that she was a very naughty girl with him, even if she didn't behave entirely as a slut. Also the way Ivy describes her, in their conversations, suggests Lena has been promiscuous in the past. So even if she's not been the out and out slut she's becoming on certain paths in this game, she's definitely had a somewhat slutty side since she was a teenager.

I also think the reason she starts the game the way she does, is because after the shock of discovering that Axel has betrayed her, she's lost a lot of her confidence, and believes she needs to be with someone who's very different to Axel. Which is why she's so attracted to Ian. Because he starts the game, as the polar opposite of him.

Also, I wonder whether your suggestion that Lena's slut paths are poorly written and uninteresting, maybe has something to do with your possible lack of interest in such routes?

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

I'm trying to optimize Ian's path for Holly, Cindy, and Cherry. Will post when Im done
You basically need to use a skill a number of times as the level you're trying to reach. So to reach level 1 of wits you need to pick an option that gives wits once. To reach level 2 you need to pick an option that gives wits twice when you're at level one and so on.

Chuck6o

Jul 26, 2021

I'm trying to optimize Ian's path for Holly, Cindy, and Cherry. Will post when Im done
Holly and Cindy? I though those two were mutually exclusive. IE: Ian needs to go with Holly to the book signing which means he misses Wades party. But I've most likely missed something and am talking out my ass, as per usual.

Reactions: lucadiadis

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Holly and Cindy? I though those two were mutually exclusive. IE: Ian needs to go with Holly to the book signing which means he misses Wades party. But I've most likely missed something and am talking out my ass, as per usual.
No you're right. You can't get with both of them at the same time because their routes conflict.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Sorry, I meant two different saves, two diff paths: one path for holly, one for cindy

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
You basically need to use a skill a number of times as the level you're trying to reach. So to reach level 1 of wits you need to pick an option that gives wits once. To reach level 2 you need to pick an option that gives wits twice when you're at level one and so on.
Fuck, that makes sense.

Always thought it was level +1. Overthought it :cry:

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
Ivy, obv. She's the only one who shows any remote interest in him. :sneaky:

j/k, not sure why you'd want to sick Wade on anyone. Is like pairing them with Robert, only more fat and self-absorbed.
I think Wade’s more redeemable than Robert. Like the Cindy break up could put him on a path of self improvement, but he could always go the Perry route and get worse over time so I see your point. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Triepslay

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
You realize you can have a cuck Ian with a Lena so friendly to Stan she lets him cum all over her body right ?
ALL of my other plays have Lena friendly to Stan to that point. Btw I like the Lena-Stan dialog of "Is this pose all right?" (when Stan is too mesmerized to shoot.) With my last play, I wanted mainly to get Ian in the cuckold position, but also wondered if I could get Lena-Louise scenarios by having Lena gang up with her on Stan. Then she became a Frankenstein monster to poor Stan. And I never got a Lena-Louise scene. Then out of blue, Louise sends a text to Ian when he is at the beach. I think it is because I abused the URM software. (It was my first run with it.) I actually feel sorry for both Louise and Stan in this game.....maybe they will end up marrying. :ROFLMAO:
It's even the genius of this game, the only problem is the quality of the writing, which is incredible only on vanilla paths, the rest is pretty awkward and heavy. The writing on the cuck route, damn.....Pure torture to a decent reader.
It is difficult to write erotically, in my view. To me, the least vanilla part of the game is the Seymour-Lena interaction, and while Seymour's dialog is a bit boring and pretentious, I find it easy to gloss over it with a quick skim while Lena's soliloquizing during and after the interludes are quite well written for eroticism. In other scenarios, I just press the space bar to advance really quickly and then backtrack if I find myself not following or I think I missed something interesting. So I play through a run very, very quickly making liberal use of the skip button. My real reading that is not work related tends to be history.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Yeah Lena is a nasty bully,when Louise does it is hot when she does is creepy and awful:cry:
*nod* Especially when I have quite few play throughs until this last one ans she has always been nice to Stan. It is very incongruous with how she is supposed to be. I wondered if doing it would get her closer to Louise.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Seems very tedious. Thank god for the modders, this is one of those games like Seeds of Chaos where there's so many branching paths that the walkthrough is really necessary or you're going to pull your fucking hair out trying to get the correct PT. What I still don't understand is why EK adds in these cuck variables but for some reason a proper open relationship path is so difficult for them to implement in this game. I'm still holding out hope that route gets expanded upon, there is still time. I get the sense that EK has no idea how to write it or just gave up on it.
It was way back so I cannot even remember which saves relate to it....but there was a point where both Lena and Ian on a park bench in the evening agreed they both wanted to "experiment a bit with others" before committing.
I am wondering if thet didn't also happen if my recent one where Ian has not had sex with Lena but she is constantly having sex with Mike and then also Jack. And I think she gives Ian a hand job and has him shoot her for Stalkfap.

I do not understand all of the variable usage that I encounter in URM. For example: I will look at the code for a choice and it will say Seymour="evil" and Lena="worried". I am starting to think it just sets the facial expressions for the next picture frame.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I think that's a bit of an oversimplification of her character. It's obvious from her later conversations with Axel, that she was a very naughty girl with him, even if she didn't behave entirely as a slut. Also the way Ivy describes her, in their conversations, suggests Lena has been promiscuous in the past. So even if she's not been the out and out slut she's becoming on certain paths in this game, she's definitely had a somewhat slutty side since she was a teenager.

I also think the reason she starts the game the way she does, is because after the shock of discovering that Axel has betrayed her, she's lost a lot of her confidence, and believes she needs to be with someone who's very different to Axel. Which is why she's so attracted to Ian. Because he starts the game, as the polar opposite of him.

Also, I wonder whether your suggestion that Lena's slut paths are poorly written and uninteresting, maybe has something to do with your possible lack of interest in such routes?
All interesting points. The problem with most of them is what I explained before: a lot of players assume some facts are canon while they are not.

Re. Later conversations with Axel: not canon. If she does not meet him, and that Ian does not ask an explanation about Cherry, even the threesome Axel/Cherry/Lena has not happened, in that case Lena even says Cherry and her were "never close".

Re. The way Ivy describes her: not canon. On vanilla paths, she even makes fun of her "goodie-two-shoes-style", asks her if her fantasies are still so boring and vanilla, if she refuses the smoke Ivy recalls how Lena was a nerd never hanging around with the others and immersed in her books.

Conversely, I fully agree with your second paragraph. Yes, it is credible that she has lost self-confidence and your point is even more valid when you read her inner monologues when she breaks her dryspell with Robert then has a ONS with Mike ("you still got it, more than ever"). The problem is how it is developed from that point. Also fully agreed on Ian being the opposite of Axel early in the game.

Finally, about your final question, the answer is a hundred times no. TBH, I have discovered the vanilla path only a few months ago. I was going full she-bang first, to the point I could never get Ian and Lena to seriously date as they were both banging everyone, but I was seriously starting to lose interest because of the writing, and Lena becoming a more and more superficial character, then discovered the cuck route, which I thought could be credible due to both their background and could lead to an interesting development, however and even though I have nothing against slowburn, this is really, seriously slooooooowburn, and the dialogs are starting to get repetitive and bland. Moreover I have found this route to be rather depressing, and I play ORS to cheer me up during my breaks from work, not to get depressed.

To be completely precise, my favorite path is not the "pure vanilla" path, I just say this is the best-written path. My main playthrough starts Vanilla but intends to lead Lena & Ian to a loyal swinging route.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes