• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
ohh...
the great game just become unplayable
Action button ruin everything. And female with two heads in sauna looks scary

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Wtf?!
Rise from the grave?!
Why not put the time and effort into new game?!
Does it really make sense to change the UI and destroy the player's treasured archive?
It's essentially a new game written from scratch, a remake not simply a UI update. Do you people don't read OP or have to opine on every single thing before knowing about the subject?

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
So, most of the time when these games get released or "re-made" for a Steam release, certain elements get censored. Is this the case here, or is the I-tag up top still applicable?

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
So, most of the time when these games get released or "re-made" for a Steam release, certain elements get censored. Is this the case here, or is the I-tag up top still applicable?
I don't think steam has any issues with incest like Patreon. It has issues with the characters looking underaged or in highschool.

Reactions: tslojr

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
It's essentially a new game written from scratch, a remake not simply a UI update. Do you people don't read OP or have to opine on every single thing before knowing about the subject?
OK, new story, fixed college, music, icons of characters on locations - great.
New UI, completely new gameplay, icons of characters on locations - and game ruined.
New UI - everything what player did before with characters"guessing" now replaced by Action button which in most cases same guessing. You see icon on the map, you click the map, you click Action button - NOTHING HAPPENED.
Changing gameplay to action button and to 8hrs circle not a great idea, because old players have they own "pace" where to go, with who interact. Now you can stay in gym 24/7 clicking on different rooms and same Action button, sometimes nothing happened, sometimes background change, and time just jumped in the circle. Gameplay become new guessing, but this time you don't interact with characters, you playing guessing game - click location - click Action button.
You can't keep "old" schedule, morning and evening at home, gym, cafe, other locations, you just being in same room, sauna, for example, you click Action button - background changed, click again, a little interaction, click again, time passed. You check time and 4 days passed already.
And lady with 2 heads still looks scary

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They don't get censored for Steam.

Steam only cares about "high school" imagery, and characters that look under-age.

Steam does not care about Incest, rape, or basically all the shit Patreon does, Patreon is far-far more aggressive with its censoring.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Meh? I honestly dont know what to say. I know the intent was never to have extended endings for all the girls but what we got for most of them felt pointless and dont feel like endings at all.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
OK, new story, fixed college, music, icons of characters on locations - great.
New UI, completely new gameplay, icons of characters on locations - and game ruined.
New UI - everything what player did before with characters"guessing" now replaced by Action button which in most cases same guessing. You see icon on the map, you click the map, you click Action button - NOTHING HAPPENED.
Changing gameplay to action button and to 8hrs circle not a great idea, because old players have they own "pace" where to go, with who interact. Now you can stay in gym 24/7 clicking on different rooms and same Action button, sometimes nothing happened, sometimes background change, and time just jumped in the circle. Gameplay become new guessing, but this time you don't interact with characters, you playing guessing game - click location - click Action button.
You can't keep "old" schedule, morning and evening at home, gym, cafe, other locations, you just being in same room, sauna, for example, you click Action button - background changed, click again, a little interaction, click again, time passed. You check time and 4 days passed already.
And lady with 2 heads still looks scary
I just said it's a remake not that it became a great game(though a remake itself imply that it will become better than the original), If you have bugs or any problems regarding the game, tell domiek about it.

Chocolate1837

Feb 18, 2022
I for one am happy with the new gameplay changes and UI, makes things simpler. I didn't finish the game the first time because It took too much time and felt alot like a guessing game.

If you get stuck just check the walkthrough. It's very detailed, even a chi...someone over 18 could follow it.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
It's not, though. It's the same game with a few new things. I started a new game and the content is pretty much exactly the same as it was before. The UI and some random encounters are new (I think? can't remember which ones were already in the game), but other than the endings and a few new events I don't think there's anything else new. The music was a pointless addition because it doesn't work automatically and it breaks if you rollback. No new Dani content was a major letdown.

Reactions: tslojr

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
It's not, though. It's the same game with a few new things. I started a new game and the content is pretty much exactly the same as it was before. The UI and some random encounters are new (I think? can't remember which ones were already in the game), but other than the endings and a few new events I don't think there's anything else new. The music was a pointless addition because it doesn't work automatically and it breaks if you rollback. No new Dani content was a major letdown.
I know but it is a remake. The same content was rewritten from scratch for this version. Remake doesn't only implies new content(which this version has even if someone considers them pointless additions).

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Wait, does this mean more Dani content? Because back when i first played this i was quite disappointed that Dani barely had any scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: m3lee

Rul34_Sinner

May 1, 2024
What a coincidence that today I was remembering the first games that I played back in 2021/22 and that I came across this one and I see that there is a new version like Remaster? or Remake?
This game was one of my favorites and the one I remember most fondly since I played it without having any idea what Sandbox was, getting endings and those things that stress me out now Haha.
Great Domiek. This game will be in my heart forever. <3

Rannulf

May 15, 2020
So one of Amy's endings is currently borked the jail one once you click the ending it goes thru it normally then it plays the one where you get shot and that loops

3.90 star(s) 167 Votes