• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What to update next (in general)?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Half in English and half in Russian. Great if you know how to speak both languages. Not so great when you cannot.

Completely lost as to what needs to get done just to survive.
Did try the "Horse" Job and the "Bar" Job...... Not a clue what I am suppose to do but I know I have a time limit.

This game is rough and I mean very rough. Hopefully the developer(s) work to improve on it before expanding on it.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Hey buddy I think you've got the wrong game engine. Sugarcube-based HTML games have much better usability. But anyway, good luck with the project. Just please dont fall in a common trap of all QSP Russian games: implementing too much mechanics, too much routine management for the player, too much meaningless interactions.
Don't underesteminate the power of QSP, it's actually more powerful engine than Twine.
And, lol, most of the games you refer to has been made by one specific guy or based on his games.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Ошибок: 34, предупреждений: 3
Errors: 34, warnings: 3
Fixed or added? xD

Also, you really should add checks to make sure you can't make empty input or for this input to have no effect. Like with summoning of pet or changing it's description.

Last edited:

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Fixed or added? xD

Also, you really should add checks to make sure you can't make empty input or for this input to have no effect. Like with summoning of pet or changing it's description.
Yeah, i know. There are checks for some inputs (where it's critical). I believe that there are only simple inputs without checks.

Last edited by a moderator:

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
For everyone, who has a problem with the crashing qsp-engine, just rename the russian folder into an english one and you are fine.

Reactions: denich

GuyDuIncognito

May 24, 2022
Really interested in trying this game. It launches smoothly, but every time I try and access my things, the game freezes up and then crashes. Is there any fix? :)

Edit: Nothing wrong with the game, my QSP Launcher was just bugged beyond belief

Last edited:

gagaromama

Jul 12, 2018
To fix the crashes, I took every file out from the top folder (named with russian characters), then used the player included (qsp-video.7z).

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Or just use Russian locale.

I kinda feel vindicated for all that "just use Japanese locale" comments that is bane of my weabo existence for the last 15 years.

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
Нужно что-то сделать с проверкой продуктов питания (как по мне, это вообще не нужно). Купил мяса и прочего, а на следующий день только пшеница и печеньки остались.
without refrigeration it makes cense that milk, eggs and meat would spoil and when waking up a notafication pops up saying things spoiled but they are all in russian so I have to guess at what spoiled. it looks like it is planed that you can salt meat to make it last longer but when you ask the captain on the docks it goes to white screen so it is not in the game yet. And to the person that said everything was translated to english I think all the text is translated but a lot of the comand promps are still in russian, this is not a problem if there is only one command prompt but when you wakeup there are 5 command promps in russian and one of them skips the whole day usually causing me to reload because a skipped day is very expensive in this game. And to the developer Great game I am looking forward to updates

Reactions: Strobilus

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
without refrigeration it makes cense that milk, eggs and meat would spoil and when waking up a notafication pops up saying things spoiled but they are all in russian so I have to guess at what spoiled. it looks like it is planed that you can salt meat to make it last longer but when you ask the captain on the docks it goes to white screen so it is not in the game yet. And to the person that said everything was translated to english I think all the text is translated but a lot of the comand promps are still in russian, this is not a problem if there is only one command prompt but when you wakeup there are 5 command promps in russian and one of them skips the whole day usually causing me to reload because a skipped day is very expensive in this game. And to the developer Great game I am looking forward to updates
Salt meat! I didn't think about it! I will add it with next content upgrade. (it was so obvious!)
And I have checked it right now - trading with cap is working (at least it wasn't blocked with white screen). Also I have added translation for spoiling massage and have fixed bug in there.

Edit: UPDATE HAS ARRIVED

Last edited:
Reactions: VasiliyCs

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
Hello, I think it would be good to add mention that it's still in Alpha stage of development, to avoid negative reaction.

Question about planned content:
Will it have reputation system, with NPCs reacting on reputation of MC, and abilities to fix, change it, and new quests and tasks appearing with its change?
Will it have transformations, like breasts and body changes, by magical or other methods, or caused by excessive copulation with animals and monsters?

About food spoiling, it's fine for a game with farm management, MC should learn how to preserve products, find out how to make cheese to not waist milk, dig cold cellar to keep eggs fresh longer, etc..

About pregnancy, as its fan, would like MC to be able to get pregnant by anything.
But it should be part of story, quests (MC will have to gain ability to breed with other species), like deciding to do it for profit in desperate attempt to save farm and going to local witch, who brews some eldritch potion that makes MC able to birth other creatures (also it can make MC unable to birth human children).
Or MC can be cursed by witch for insulting her, but MC finds that being a breeder can be profitable.

Anyway, wish You luck and patience, to not abandon the game.

Reactions: Spenser4

sss1sss11

Jun 11, 2017
Salt meat! I didn't think about it! I will add it with next content upgrade. (it was so obvious!)
And I have checked it right now - trading with cap is working (at least it wasn't blocked with white screen). Also I have added translation for spoiling massage and have fixed bug in there.

Edit: UPDATE HAS ARRIVED
After the update, the game began to freeze when the day changed (after sleep), a few days after the start. I started a new game, this is not an old save. There is no error code, it seems to have something to do with construction, although I'm not sure.

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Hello, I think it would be good to add mention that it's still in Alpha stage of development, to avoid negative reaction.

Question about planned content:
Will it have reputation system, with NPCs reacting on reputation of MC, and abilities to fix, change it, and new quests and tasks appearing with its change?
Will it have transformations, like breasts and body changes, by magical or other methods, or caused by excessive copulation with animals and monsters?

About food spoiling, it's fine for a game with farm management, MC should learn how to preserve products, find out how to make cheese to not waist milk, dig cold cellar to keep eggs fresh longer, etc..

About pregnancy, as its fan, would like MC to be able to get pregnant by anything.
But it should be part of story, quests (MC will have to gain ability to breed with other species), like deciding to do it for profit in desperate attempt to save farm and going to local witch, who brews some eldritch potion that makes MC able to birth other creatures (also it can make MC unable to birth human children).
Or MC can be cursed by witch for insulting her, but MC finds that being a breeder can be profitable.

Anyway, wish You luck and patience, to not abandon the game.
I will add "alpha" to version description.
Reputation? Yes, of course! Basic of that system is already implemented in tavern work.
Transformation? There was some thoughts, but it's too early for that. Before that I will add magic, but there will be a lot of other content updates before that.

Spoiling. Already here! You can build cellar = D And i think that i add cheese in game, but mb I have cut that feature for now (need cows for that).

There was question about that earlier. Yes, there will be some pregnancy stuff, but I do not know how exactly it will be implemented - to many pictures to change for that. Mb there will be just event with pregnancy and then time skip (there is already system for time skipping). Reasons to became pregnant? Profit, carelessness and desire.

Если в таверне смену закачиваешь с товаром в ячейке, на следующую смену этот товар взять уже нельзя.
Will add to next hotfix. Also there was same bug for dishes.
Поправил, добавлю к следующей обнове. Та же ошибка была с блюдами.

I will add hotfix 0.3.1.4 in a few moments.

Reactions: VasiliyCs

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
After the update, the game began to freeze when the day changed (after sleep), a few days after the start. I started a new game, this is not an old save. There is no error code, it seems to have something to do with construction, although I'm not sure.
Can you send me your save before that night?

Fix updated

otmar

May 9, 2017
Can you send me your save before that night?

Поправил баню (которая не используется пока), вычеркнул сумкод. Остальное - мусорные локации или несуществующие ошибки.

Понятия не имею, почему выскакивало обновление именно этой версии, но нашёл другую ошибку в скрипте обновления - возможно из-за неё.

По поводу настроения - вот она, сила читов)

По поводу вылета - я этот баг 2 года отловить не могу! От чего зависит - хз. Просто появляется, но слава богу, что редко. Когда пытаюсь отследить - прячется. Возможно там где-то кривое зацикливание, но не понятно где.

Fix updated
I think i have the same error. After sleeping i get a few messages about spoiled fish, which btw i dont have, and then my qsp player freezes.

Reactions: Strobilus