Seeking Public pranking

Wimblerdob

May 13, 2021
Hey sort of new to these kind of games and had a somewhat niche request. Any games where some form of prank ends in a character/characters being naked? Like in intertwined and power vacuum where the MC gets "pantsed" by a female character. Anything similar to that people know of? Also any like losing a swimsuit when diving into the pool, towel being pulled off, clothes stolen that kind of thing. Bonus if they get teased about it CFNM/NFNM/CMNF/ENF/ENM . Any help would be really appreciated, thanks.

Last edited:

VidyaNoz

Apr 7, 2021
Qrinsway 1 and 2 sorta fit the bill. Same devs as Terrible Laboratory I believe. The games are short and there is no penetrative sex, but each one involves a demon prank-cursing the MC. One has her only able to wear a swim suit, the other gives everyone glasses that can see through her clothes.

Reactions: Wimblerdob

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Qrinsway 3
This time MC is cursed not being able to wear clothes.
MC from Terrible Laboratory also return there to help the current MC although she end up suffer the same fate.
FYI this MC also in Terrible Laboratory except they swap role with the other MC as the game's protagonist.
The map also similar to Terrible Laboratory.

I didn't remember clearly where I downloaded it. Already in English.
Either this site or ULMF. I left my comment there thanking the guy who shared it.

Ah, looks like this is it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...s-and-qrinsway-2-bathouse.47393/#post-4485153

Last edited: