slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Changing the student costumes and body types are buggy when used in video.

Layering the videos is a quick solution but its a hack job. You need a better solution rather than making dozens of videos for each costumes.

Maybe stick to pictures until you found a better technique? Layering pictures like a kisekae system works but for videos...... uh o_O

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Apparently you can get the teacher pregnant, but afterwards you can't talk to her or the game crashes?

Dec 30, 2023
I loved this game until i got to the mansion! ... i'm now just stuck in a loop, Rachael in the shop, Teach and Sam in their rooms in the mansion, Emilia at home stuck on the same levels 60 and 299.

Aug 9, 2018
Goddamn, the new teaching class stuff is so jarring.

First of all, it's not gated behind any kind of progression at all, so on the literal first day of the game you're already thrown into this extremely late-game scenario. I mean, it's hard enough to believe the set up in the first place, probably the most ludicruous, low effort set up ive seen in a long time, but it might be easier to swallow if at least it came way later when we've already turned a teacher into a personal slut, own a mansion, businesses, etc and you've basically fucked the whole city already.

And what's more, with a completely different character model for the MC, different lighting/sets, it feels totally disjointed and MC, who for most of the game is pushy but the women usually want that, the classroom scenes are straight up sexual harrassment for a room full of crying students while you threaten them with hired thugs and basically rape them in front of the whole class as they're begging you to leave them alone.

Feels horrifically out of place if you're playing harem route, hell even in the whore route those women actually want to have sex with MC, here they're all being threatened. I really really think it needs to be moved around, or put behind a specific path or something. It is so fucking jarring to get these scenes right after a scene of a literally completely visually and emotionally different MC feeding Emilia and being kind and patient about their living situation.

At the bare minimum put it in another classroom for god's sake so we're not forced to ping pong between that and the teacher storyline and then it can just be optional.

It actually made me kinda sick, I love a good rape mind break game as much as the next guy, but not when im in the middle of a supposedly wholesome harem game .

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king
Aug 9, 2018
While I'm piling on complaints,it would be really cool if there was a simple "End Day" button that you can hit from anywhere in the map.

As it is now, you've gotta click to the world menu, click to the home, click to the BEDROOm, click on the bed, and then STILL click again to sleep until morning, and then click a few more times to get back to the map.

Every
Single
Day

Last edited:

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
While I'm piling on complaints,it would be really cool if there was a simple "End Day" button that you can hit from anywhere in the map.

As it is now, you've gotta click to the world menu, click to the home, click to the BEDROOm, click on the bed, and then STILL click again to sleep until morning, and then click a few more times to get back to the map.

Every
Single
Day
Well, you're going to like the next release man. Added just that essentially.

As for the Classroom stuff, thanks for the feedback. I'll most likely change things to what you're suggesting here.

Reactions: Blob the Blob
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes