• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Nice cherry picking... :KEK:

They meet in person, they talk on the phone... he is on her path and then at the supermarket he doesn't remember her?

Think for a minute.
The scene above is bugged and shouldn't even play if you're on her path.
Sir Dammed just sucks at coding that's all.

So if he isn't on her path, why would he intervene?
She is a random girl he doesn't know.
He only met her once at the restaurant where he went with Brooke.
Hey you can have whatever moral standard you like. If I were in a convenience store and someone started to ride down on you I'd step in right away. I don't have to cherry pick I can quote the derpiness all day long. Oh and just to address your comment which doesn't match my experience. Perhaps you missed the comment at the beginning of the scene text but he was talking to Vanessa when the cunts started their bullshit.

(Just before the above quoted scene)
MC: (Hmm.. is that?)
MC: (It's her!)
MC: (That's right, I was planning to call her after she sent me those messages... but things have been pretty hectic, so it slipped my mind. I should go say hi.)
MC: Hey, Vanessa.
Vanessa: Hm?
Vanessa: Oh [MC]!
MC: Yea good to see you!
MC: So I got your texts. Listen, I've been meaning to call you, but things have been kind of crazy lately.
(bla bla bla planning another date)

So the MC recognized her, started up the conversation with her and is standing right next to her when the bitches start bitching. Considering the guys I know and respect it would take exactly one comment to provoke an intervention. Him.. . twelve comments and nothing. Now I can't speak for how the scene or dialog is supposed go but I didn't do anything weird.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Think for a minute.
The scene above is bugged and shouldn't even play if you're on her path.
Sir Dammed just sucks at coding that's all.
The scene is definitely supposed to play. There's 5 small variations for it depending on MC's relationship with her and if he is on her relationship or friends path then he calls her after.
As for why he didn't intervene I think he was probably just pretty blindsided. It all happened in seconds, by the time he gets his head on he confronts the cunts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The scene is definitely supposed to play. There's 5 small variations for it depending on MC's relationship with her and if he is on her relationship or friends path then he calls her after.
As for why he didn't intervene I think he was probably just pretty blindsided. It all happened in seconds, by the time he gets his head on he confronts the cunts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting. I'm on her friendship path and at the end she runs away crying. And he doesn't call her. Maybe something is bugged at my end.
And I agree on blindsided... that scene would play very fast IRL. No time to properly react.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes