RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
I've decided to try my hand at creating a little scene in game to use the bikinis i made. (shared previously in that thread)
Instead of uploading another modded version of the game i've made the choice to record it and share the result in form of a video. It's a bit under 15 min long.

I hope you'll enjoy it !

Not bad. Would be neat to see all three getting a beach gangbang.

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
I've decided to try my hand at creating a little scene in game to use the bikinis i made. (shared previously in that thread)
Instead of uploading another modded version of the game i've made the choice to record it and share the result in form of a video. It's a bit under 15 min long.

I hope you'll enjoy it !

very good job, something I would have liked someone to do is that at the end of the game in the temple it would have happened that Amemiya would have had sex with all 3 of them at the same time in the temple house, or maybe on that beach when Rinko was showed it for the first time

or another with the squad of the mountain shotas with Rinko on that beach in an "excursion" with the three of them

Gabrangel

May 6, 2023

I hope you'll enjoy it !

Where can I download the images of those bikinis? One of the events I'm doing involves taking the Kiyomizu squad to the beach. It would be great to have those bikinis.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes