Ren'Py RWBY Trainer : Let's be honest, this is a [Devlog] now

JimmyJeremyJerome

Sep 8, 2022
Puppy Weiss is appreciated. Anyway, I found two additional tracebacks. Also, clicking any of the incomplete punishments in the study correctly displays a message saying you've been too lazy to implement them, but then incorrectly loops back to the gym punishment options while maintaining the study background. Events will continue from there on as if we were in the gym all along.

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
Puppy Weiss is appreciated. Anyway, I found two additional tracebacks. Also, clicking any of the incomplete punishments in the study correctly displays a message saying you've been too lazy to implement them, but then incorrectly loops back to the gym punishment options while maintaining the study background. Events will continue from there on as if we were in the gym all along.
Above and beyond as always :D

Fixed the looping issue (caused by a copy-paste screwup) so clicking on the locked options on the Academic Punishment menu SHOULD now link back to the correct menu and not create magic gym space/time teleportation powers.

Fixed Tracebacks 1 & 2 in the Bugfix Update, and now 3.
Traceback 4 is Traceback 1 again, so either my bugfix update didn't update right (should do this time) or it's already fixed and you're missing an update :)

Fox-Nora seems less into life as your reward than Weiss is, or maybe it's just the deep squat and however that tail is...... "anchored".......
pixai-1751802858598614375-3.png