• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Shantianxiaozhi Collection [2023-03-12] [Shantianxiaozhi]

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
Hope he comes back someday, loved his sex battle videos :cry:
Discovered him not too long ago, and yes I hope so too, he did such a fun concept really well. Are there any other artists or animators out there that did anything similar? Sex Battle style videos with gameplay UI and HP bars and such.

The Yelan video I think is his absolute best one, the sex gamble battle idea and presentation of it are top notch. But the Raiden Shogun, Yae Miko and Kujou Sara videos are also really good. The Durandal and Rita one is not a battle but still also hot, and I love the part where their real stat screen is exposed and replaces their fake one.
Does anyond have the single videos with eng. Sub?
When you download a .ass (or a .txt file you can rename to .ass) those are the English subtitles for the video. You can either use a program to mix the subtitles into the video or make the name the same as the video file and they’ll work.

I’ve recently gone through and proof read Shantian’s subtitle files since they had a lot of errors (he was using google translate after all) and I’m planning to upload them here soon. I’ll see if I can add the subtitles to the video as well.

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
I have a question: in the end of the 18 [Hip] Yelan there is a teaser of bunny maid Yelan. Had he release that version yet?
Just going by the kemonoparty post rips, it looks like his harddrive crashed after he released the Yelan video, and he lost a good chunk of the work he did on it. Maybe as a result he scrapped the Bunny outfit version of the video.

He says he was able to salvage parts of the Yelan video but not all.
You can even kind of tell, the Shenhe version of Hip is kind of scuffed is ways the Yelan one isn't, completely missing cum effects and other animations for example. That's a shame that he lost parts of the raw video file for what was maybe the best video he did.

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
Yo! Here are my collection of Shantianxiaozhi~
Da link - Pixeldrain
Does anyond have the single videos with eng. Sub?
Just wanted to let you know that all of Shantianxiaozhi's English subbed videos have now been uploaded to Rule 34:

And a few that don't show up on search yet but are on the site:

(Rule set for this one too: )

And absolutely feel free to add those to the collection folder of Shantianxiaozhi's videos! And post them around to other websites.

Last edited: