• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Share your [Lesbian+Incest] Scenes in games & Discuss - [NSFW]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

What's your favourite relationship?

• mother / daughter

Votes: 2,491 76.1%
  • sister / sister

Votes: 1,309 40.0%
  • aunt / niece

Votes: 233 7.1%
  • cousin / cousin

Votes: 113 3.5%
  • mother-in-law / daughter-in-law

Votes: 126 3.8%
  • sister-in-law / sister-in-law

Votes: 49 1.5%
  • stepmother / stepdaughter

Votes: 110 3.4%
  • stepsister / stepsister

Votes: 94 2.9%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 55 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 264 8.1%

• Total voters

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
The link to what exactly? I can recommend some stories on the net but you can just search on literotica or similar sites. For games outside of F95 I can't help as this is the website I use exclusively
Erotic literature was my gateway drug. Around middle school age, I found a few torn pages of a lesbian penthouse (or hustler I forget) story. Thus started my lesbian preference.

Then when the internet came around, the first time using AOL I searched "lesbian stories" and found my way to nifty DOT org. Clicked on lesbian and the sub categories (celebrities, adult/youth, etc) and clicked on the incest (which I seriously didn't know what that was at the time). And boooooy I read my first story of two sisters and their mom on a camping trip, and THAT shit changed me forever. Totally rewired me.

I honestly wonder how different I would be today if those 3 pages I found near the railroad were comprised of straight sex literature :unsure:

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
The link to what exactly? I can recommend some stories on the net but you can just search on literotica or similar sites. For games outside of F95 I can't help as this is the website I use exclusively
Literotica is very good, read a bunch a couple of years ago. Very good selection of different kinds of stories.
Another one I like is CHYOA dot COM (choose your own adventure). It's basically stories with choices.

Erotic literature was my gateway drug. Around middle school age, I found a few torn pages of a lesbian penthouse (or hustler I forget) story. Thus started my lesbian preference.

Then when the internet came around, the first time using AOL I searched "lesbian stories" and found my way to nifty DOT org. Clicked on lesbian and the sub categories (celebrities, adult/youth, etc) and clicked on the incest (which I seriously didn't know what that was at the time). And boooooy I read my first story of two sisters and their mom on a camping trip, and THAT shit changed me forever. Totally rewired me.

I honestly wonder how different I would be today if those 3 pages I found near the railroad were comprised of straight sex literature :unsure:
That sounds like a lovely adventure. I had the same, but with hentai. 13-years-old me bought his first hentai magazine and since then I love it.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hello, it's been 3 months since I released my game and I'm already on chapter 2 after 5 updates! Twincest is in, plus mom-son and lesbian mom-daughter starting this chapter. VN - Ren'Py - Sinful Summer: A Tale of Forbidden Love [Ch. 2.1] [Ruykiru] | F95zone

I helped write Deadmoon Survival so if you are a fan of mother-daughter there, you know the good stuff. I just released 2.1 today introducing the mother, and 2.2 will be focused mostly on her and her daughter while the twins still feel guilty :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like the incest genre I think you will love my visual novel because I'm putting a lot of effort into making it unique with almost flawless writing, custom music, sounds, characters that actually feel like people and the juicy incest taboo but developed properly. What I mean is most incest novels just simply add labels or a patch to then not mention what makes the topic taboo ever again, or skim over it and turn everyone into mindless fuck puppets and add a million side LIs that slow content for the main family group. The relationships in my game actually mean something and are not here just as meaningless labels for the sake of adding the incest tag, plus they are the only focus of my visual novel!

And oh, did I mention the characters actually look like a family? :p
3.jpg

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Hello, it's been 3 months since I released my game and I'm already on chapter 2 after 5 updates! Twincest is in, plus mom-son and lesbian mom-daughter starting this chapter. VN - Ren'Py - Sinful Summer: A Tale of Forbidden Love [Ch. 2.1] [Ruykiru] | F95zone

I helped write Deadmoon Survival so if you are a fan of mother-daughter there, you know the good stuff. I just released 2.1 today introducing the mother, and 2.2 will be focused mostly on her and her daughter while the twins still feel guilty :devilish:

If you like the incest genre I think you will love my visual novel because I'm putting a lot of effort into making it unique with almost flawless writing, custom music, sounds, characters that actually feel like people and the juicy incest taboo but developed properly. What I mean is most incest novels just simply add labels or a patch to then not mention what makes the topic taboo ever again, or skim over it and turn everyone into mindless fuck puppets and add a million side LIs that slow content for the main family group. The relationships in my game actually mean something and are not here just as meaningless labels for the sake of adding the incest tag, plus they are the only focus of my visual novel!

View attachment 3644348
Been waiting for mom to get off the plane. Very excited about your next update(s)

Ahh that makes lots of sense now, I have noticed some familiarity in writing between your game and DMS. Way to go!

"What I mean is most incest novels just simply add labels or a patch to then not mention what makes the topic taboo ever again, or skim over it and turn everyone into mindless fuck puppets and add a million side LIs that slow content for the main family group." <- PREACH! Amen

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

Maddytheboy

Aug 6, 2023
Quite A Few Lezcest Gems Out of Late: Will post some.

Welcome Aboard

Mother and Daughter Scenes:

There's also MC's mother and sister with a lot more to come in Episode 2

Maddytheboy

Aug 6, 2023

View attachment 3644348
Good work sir. We will support however we can. MD lezcest bound to be hot

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

Maddytheboy

Aug 6, 2023
Not Sure if Posted Before But Peerless Lust Has Multiple MD and SS Pairings:

These are just a few but there are tons more. Great game if you want to relax and play through with just one hand ;)

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
Quite A Few Lezcest Gems Out of Late: Will post some.

Welcome Aboard

Mother and Daughter Scenes:

There's also MC's mother and sister with a lot more to come in Episode 2

So dumb to call this Lezcest when you throw in a guy and have a male protagonist major yuck

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Loyo

Maddytheboy

Aug 6, 2023
This one is a recent one: Five Star Stories, very promising for both MD and SS. Dev recently got booted from Patreon but has opened a Boostie and Subscribestar. Support if you can.

Some Potential SS and MD in the works with Other Characters:

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
This one is a recent one: Five Star Stories, very promising for both MD and SS. Dev recently got booted from Patreon but has opened a Boostie and Subscribestar. Support if you can.

What a waste as the mp is male would have been better if the mother or one of the daughters

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019

thanks for the heads up :sneaky:

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes