RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This is amazing! Thank you so much! Does anyone have like a top ranking of the best ones, there's so many xD
Art is extremely subjective.
That's what I had to learn from the start when taking requests.
Things you look at and think "this is such low effort ugly garbage" is someone else's favorite thing of all time.

As a result I would have absolutely no idea how to rank these, and I'm also not sure if I would even want to invite that kind of discussion to this specific thread.
That seems more like something for a thread in the "off-topic" section, for people to yell at each other. :HideThePain:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I assume the English release is this:
(I can't check because I do not have a steam account, that can visit that item.)

No idea why the game is not on here, if just nobody ever shared it, or if there's some issue with it.
If it's on steam you would assume that there's no Rule 7 stuff though... :confused:

Last edited:

magic karl

Jan 1, 2019
I assume the English release is this:
(I can't check because I do not have a steam account, that can visit that item.)

No idea why the game is not on here, if just nobody ever shared it, or if there's some issue with it.
If it's on steam you would assume that there's no Rule 7 stuff though... :confused:
Steam page is listed as coming soon. Game not released yet

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Steam page is listed as coming soon. Game not released yet
Oh, okay. I assumed it was already out because one dude from the translation request thread posted this last year:
1717236223287.png
I live in a shithole country so I can't actually visit steam pages like that. I could try to make an account through Tor, but I couldn't be arsed, yet.
1717236475075.png

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
I know the game we're talking about isn't here because it hasn't been released yet but:
Stuff from Steam can still get hit by Rule 7. The Steam version will be fine (maybe even all-ages), but once you add the patch from Kagura/Hanabi/OtakuGames or whoever then it's too loli for f95. [Lelie Navigation] and [Light and Shadow - Doppelganger] are the first examples which spring to mind, but I'm sure there are others. Some argue that the censored Steam version should still get shared, but no pirate wants a stripped-down version of a game so any such thread would generate so many rule-violating posts it would have to be closed anyway.