• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
have the whore perk. To get the perk you need to start with Gamine origin, agree to sell yourself 10? times or trigger the Cass/Mira quest
Oh. So this is really different. Thanks for clarifying. Is Gamine origin necessary for each path or getting there through quest line with Bimbo origin is still possible?
All in all, I really wouldn't mind a bit of handholding from the game telling me how to get to features like that (probably through some dedicated motel dialogue?). I suck at discovering such stuff.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Oh. So this is really different. Thanks for clarifying. Is Gamine origin necessary for each path or getting there through quest line with Bimbo origin is still possible?
All in all, I really wouldn't mind a bit of handholding from the game telling me how to get to features like that (probably through some dedicated motel dialogue?). I suck at discovering such stuff.
It's possible with all versions of Sammy. Gamine just has Sammy start the game with the whore perk (and it considered easy mode). Origin perks like Bambi will struggle to become a whore due to the capped desire/confidence so may well have to wait until the Cass/Mira quest to be introduced to street whoreing.

More handholding is something I have been wanting to do for a while. But it ends up getting pushed down the list for more sexy content so I have been trying to fit it in here and there while I can.

Eponym

Nov 13, 2018
So the 10 pretend whore tasks are not in the game at this time, correct? Because I've fucked around, and none count.

Feb 27, 2018
Origin perks like Bambi will struggle to become a whore due to the capped desire/confidence so may well have to wait until the Cass/Mira quest to be introduced to street whoreing.
I have been assuming you intend to completely rework some mechanics like the origin perks from the ground up at some point, do you have that stuff written down somewhere or do you just handle things when you feel like it's a good idea to do it?
More handholding is something I have been wanting to do for a while. But it ends up getting pushed down the list for more sexy content so I have been trying to fit it in here and there while I can.
I'll admit, I'm not a patron, I would be, but Patreon seems to hate my credit card and I've only got so much patience for trying to fix it. But I strongly suspect that most people interested in this game are in it for the long haul and would not be offended by an update focused on long term stuff and revamping old features to your current standard, although I get that to you as a dev you probably want to focus on the appealing stuff to keep from getting burned out, I've been in that position before with my own projects.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Is the Mira quest broken/unfinished?
I've done 20 "pretend" prostitution events looking for Mira. Still haven't unlocked the whore perk, and none of the customers ever know anything about Mira's whereabouts.

edit - also bug report: the pink room removes the clothing you are wearing from your inventory, forcing you to buy it again.

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Hey dev! I heard from another thread that Patreon came after you and bugged you for censoring the non-con from your game? Is that true?

If so, did you decide to censor the game to comply with their rules?

As an enjoyer of non-con/rape/blackmail, I really dislike when games are censored to remove or hide those themes, sometimes it's self-censorship which is disappointing. I've played fixer in the past and it would be a shame to see it censored.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Hey dev! I heard from another thread that Patreon came after you and bugged you for censoring the non-con from your game? Is that true?

If so, did you decide to censor the game to comply with their rules?

As an enjoyer of non-con/rape/blackmail, I really dislike when games are censored to remove or hide those themes, sometimes it's self-censorship which is disappointing. I've played fixer in the past and it would be a shame to see it censored.
It's already in the changelog.

• Due to updated guidelines, added a variable that removes any danger content from the game for public releases

• Sad
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
fixerface.png

...Kidding aside, wasn't the variable just something that ensured Sammy would be relatively safe at the start of the game, with events becoming more likely a couple of weeks in? Otherwise making it a variable wouldn't make much sense, right?

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
View attachment 3640742

...Kidding aside, wasn't the variable just something that ensured Sammy would be relatively safe at the start of the game, with events becoming more likely a couple of weeks in? Otherwise making it a variable wouldn't make much sense, right?
It's just one event, i think, where there's a chance that you'll get attacked on the street at night. It's a shit event without any choices anyway. IIRC there's also event where Sammy gets assaulted in the bar when agreeing to blowjob, and customer wanting more?

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
It's just one event, i think, where there's a chance that you'll get attacked on the street at night. It's a shit event without any choices anyway. IIRC there's also event where Sammy gets assaulted in the bar when agreeing to blowjob, and customer wanting more?
Yeah, there's a couple. In an older version i saw Sammy getting assaulted while changing into her sports clothes in the park, bus molestation would fall under that as well (as you'll have nowhere near the required stats yet when you're exploring the town for the first time) and there's the variations of being attacked (robbed, clothing stolen, raped while conscious, beaten and raped while unconscious, raped while asleep) that indeed have no choices beyond checking a couple of stats to see if Sammy is able to resist. Not sure if this would include the bullies, but it takes a couple of encounters for them to get sexual anyway so it's possible their events don't count as far as the variable is concerned. Raped while being propositioned at the bar.... i know is an event, so i think it'd be included as well.

Off the top of my head, those would be events that, with the variable, would now start off with no chance of triggering in the first couple of days, and then slowly increase to their base value over the course of the next couple of weeks.

sky potato

Dec 22, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/general/action_whore/events/sex_events/pinkroom/pinkroom_events.rpy", line 2, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/functions/functions.rpy", line 785, in add_to_list
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'append'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/general/action_whore/events/sex_events/pinkroom/pinkroom_events.rpyc", line 2, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/locations/general/action_whore/events/sex_events/pinkroom/pinkroom_events.rpy", line 2, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/functions/functions.rpy", line 785, in add_to_list
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'append'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
The Fixer 0.3.2.34

This is so odd,can anyone help me with this?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I think the mid events for the School Bullies also include DP (spitroast type) though it's the mid events so it takes a couple to get to and proceeds to non-DP gangbang in bully events after that.
the soccer boys also have some spit roasting. and I think there is also pussy/anal DP with them but I'm not entirely sure.

Reactions: GGAEM
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes