4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

wowlol_

May 19, 2019
Not trolling, I assure you. I've got a full time job and a full time family. I sneak in maybe 2 hours of development time on a weekend from 11pm to 1am before falling unconscious. Things well get better but I'm stupid busy right now.

Which is why I told people to cancel their subscriptions. But trust me, the game will eventually come out, and no one needs to spend another dime for it to happen. We all just have to wait :p
Do we have any ETA for this or just go with the flow?

Rhyson_Couper

Jul 12, 2020
Not trolling, I assure you. I've got a full time job and a full time family. I sneak in maybe 2 hours of development time on a weekend from 11pm to 1am before falling unconscious. Things well get better but I'm stupid busy right now.

Which is why I told people to cancel their subscriptions. But trust me, the game will eventually come out, and no one needs to spend another dime for it to happen. We all just have to wait :p
You are giving some high 'George R R Martin' vibes!

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017

You could release a small update while the big one comes out.

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
as much as i want to agree with you, next thing up in this game is a REALLY big thing. You cant avoid doing it in the very next update and you cant deminish it to small coding job. Realistically speaking, this update will retool many to most passages of previous sandbox because of interactions should be different and even if not the code, the text of it all should be redone anew
Do i think he should have done something? Probably yes. Do i know what should he have done? Hell no. If all he says is true, then its a really tricky situation to be in in terms of time scrambles and overall development

Reactions: ffive
Aug 7, 2017
Well, something smaller to do, but without real content would be a styling upgrade. The CSS style is rather a bit older already and there are many small changes that are possible to improve the looks.

Vassy

Jul 16, 2023
Im not sure its mentioned, Ive been back over a few pages (perhaps not far enough, sorry) - But as Patreon is temp suspended and Lobsterman9999 has mentioned that the game will be completed and noone will have to pay another dime, Is there a cheat code available? I played this game about 10/11 months ago. loved it, and i want to start from the beginning, but want to progress at pace to get to the bits ive not seen before.

Pretty please? <3

Aug 7, 2017
Im not sure its mentioned, Ive been back over a few pages (perhaps not far enough, sorry) - But as Patreon is temp suspended and Lobsterman9999 has mentioned that the game will be completed and noone will have to pay another dime, Is there a cheat code available? I played this game about 10/11 months ago. loved it, and i want to start from the beginning, but want to progress at pace to get to the bits ive not seen before.

Pretty please? <3
Theoretically you can change all the variables like with all twine games. But some variables will make the game crash. I mostly use following script in the webconsole, and then mod the variables like money.
So I'm not sure how much faster you'll be, but perhaps it helps a bit.
As example modify the time of day, or make multiple pricings at the same day and so on.

https://f95zone.to/threads/twine-sugarcube-cheat-script.66144/

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes