• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I'm not sure if this title is ever gonna be pickled up by Fakku/Kagura. Its a hardcore NTR game and they must know the marketability is therefore limited. There is a high chance they will skip it for more of those vanilla sole-male kiddy pool orcsoft games :sleep:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Here. I patched all instances of the broken character name on ED_2. It should be able to finish that ending.
The patch also fixes the textwrap and add translated character names.
The main ones, and a couple of mob chars I saw.

How to apply the patch:
-Just extract the file(patch3.xp3) to the game's folder. The same folder where the .exe is.
-There should already be a patch2.xp3 (the translation patch).... Just put this patch3.xp3 in the same folder

-Edit: Updated text to better show all that is changed.
Can you please tell me how you repack these .xp3 files? I'd like to make some edits to this game's script and others like it using GARbro, but half the time it doesn't work.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Can you please tell me how you repack these .xp3 files? I'd like to make some edits to this game's script and others like it using GARbro, but half the time it doesn't work.
You need to use the correct decryption for it.
GARBRO has a list of kwon key database for you to choose. You just need to find the game there.
ORCSOFT uses the same decryption key for every game, so you can select any game of theirs that you find on that list.
I used Shikijou no Kyoudan to decrypt this.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
You need to use the correct decryption for it.
GARBRO has a list of kwon key database for you to choose. You just need to find the game there.
ORCSOFT uses the same decryption key for every game, so you can select any game of theirs that you find on that list.
I used Shikijou no Kyoudan to decrypt this.
So it doesn't matter that you can extract them using no encryption, you'd still have to repack them with encryption?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
It matters, you have to choose the same encryption to extract and repack.
Yeah, but I'm asking if it can be extracted using the "no encryption" option in GARBro, does it still have to be repacked WITH encryption to work?

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Yeah, but I'm asking if it can be extracted using the "no encryption" option in GARBro, does it still have to be repacked WITH encryption to work?
No, you'll need to extract it with encryption otherwise the files extracted will be garbled trash.
The same applies with repacking.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Okay, well I was able to extract the patch xp3 for this game (and the patch / data xp3 for a few others) using no encryption, so I repacked them with no encryption and some worked while others didn't. This patch being the latter.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Okay, well I was able to extract the patch xp3 for this game (and the patch / data xp3 for a few others) using no encryption, so I repacked them with no encryption and some worked while others didn't. This patch being the latter.
It's not like all the engine uses encryption that's why sometimes you can extract then fine with no crypt.
That being said the best way to check for encryption is used garbro to open the cg.xp3 archive and if the images displays correctly then you got the encryption.
It's more like a trial and error.

You should check out if you want to create patches without encryption.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote