RPGM [Translation Request] Misty Ruins and a Swordsman RPG

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
HI, thanks for your hard work, please let me know how to change the folder ".dir" extension to ".wolf" extension ?
You don't need to change it, if the .exe doesn't find the .wolf it'll use the data folder directly as long you extracted the folder as it is and it's called data

Whip_Blueberry

May 19, 2024
My game is only displaying random symbols instead of Japanese Text. Is this file link for Android or PC? Usually, random symbols show up when you try to play an Android version on a device that isn't a phone.

EDIT: Ok, so after a little bit investigating I realized this game is supposed to be played in a Locale Japanese setting. Ok, good figured that out. Also, after looking through this thread I was glad to see someone had translated the data files. However, another issue has popped up. Apparently the translated files are missing a
/Data/SystemFile/黒板_メッセージウインドウ_9slice_3ファイル読み込み工ラー

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

I translated the images with google lens, extract the data folder in the game folder and rename or move "data.wolf"

I'm still playing it for now no bugs
EDIT: finished, all images worked
Hello Want to ask Are you translating something other than this? Mind Translating Another Small Wolf RPG Game?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Hello Want to ask Are you translating something other than this? Mind Translating Another Small Wolf RPG Game?
not at the moment, I usually translate the game I play if mtool isn't enough, if I like the start I stop playing and translate the images, which game? if I like it I'll translate the images

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
not at the moment, I usually translate the game I play if mtool isn't enough, if I like the start I stop playing and translate the images, which game? if I like it I'll translate the images
No It's not the image actually it's the game

This is the game by the way